would like some help with empathic power ideas

animemun001

Ok my characters name is Eric Drake. he is an emotion manipulator.

right now his power is pretty weak. a aura of seductive charm and his touch sculpts a targets emotions toward loving him.

He has 49 points, he has 26 currently being used for his powers. Once he earns 25 Exp he can go through in my opinion of power growth spurt.

Now also you need to know Eric isn't a super hero, he's best described as the villian you hate to love.

((EI/ honorable to a Tee))I plan also to devote every other point to gaining skills so it'll take awhile for him to really gain 100points worth of powers.

What kind of powers empathic powers would you give someone who skill wise is a villianious version of Robin from the Teen Titans?

Re: would like some help with empathic power ideas

http://www.angelfire.com/mi/zargoth/EricDrake.html is his current stats and full Background.

I was thinking of dropping the Bliss touch during his power spurt to show he had gained more control or maybe even bringing the NCC for -2 to -1 so that if he's surprised by a hth attack the damage shield would still kick in.

One of my ideas was a multipower like this but it might be too deadly (the horny death thing was something I came up with while depressed..I think it shows)

{40pt} Dark Emotion Powers(40pt Multipower)

{1m} Control Desires: 8d6 Mind Control

only to inflict/alter the emotions of Lust,Greed and Hatred -3/4,Concentration 0DCV -1/2

{1m} Know There Desires: 8d6 Telepathy

Only to read -1/2,Only to sense the emotions of Lust,Greed and Hatred -3/4

Concentration 0DCV -1/2

{2m} Whip Of Lust: 2d6 Ego Attack

Does Body+1,Concentration 0DCV -1/2,14 or less activation -1/2

{2m} Horny Death I: 1d6 Ego Attack

Continous+1,Uncontrollable+1/2, Does Body+1,Difficult to Dispel+1/4,Half Endurance Cost +1/4

Concentration 0DCV -1/2,13 or less activation -3/4

{2m} Horny Death II: 1d6 Ego Attack

Continous+1,Uncontrollable+1/2, Does Body+1,AutoFire(5) +1/2

Concentration 0DCV-1/2,12 or less activation -3/4

{1m} Cold Shower Effect: 10d6 Dispel vs any one emotion effect +1/4

Concentration 0Dcv-1/2, 2 x Endurance cost -1/2

Re: would like some help with empathic power ideas

I haven't made too many empaths recently. Some unfulfilled ideas I had included a Side Effect: Adopts the emotion that the target previously held (In other words, you come in angry, I decide to make you sad, but as a side effect I become angry, as if I were some kind of emotional battery that stores these things), and an empath with an emotional drain (Transformation that changes you to yourself, except incapable of that one emotion).

Of course neither of these fits what you're asking for. The first one is more of a side effect for a hero, but that last one still intrigues me.

Consider an EGO based entangle in which you have basically turned the person into a ball of jumbled feelings. Call it "Conflicting Emotions" or some such. You stand there inactive while you try to figure it all out.