Help with newbie super team

Monument

Ok I started running a Champions game last night and two of the characters do not have "super heroine" names. Both characters are new to the whole super-shtick and have joined up together due to better paying offers.

The one character is a fitness instructor who's super human strength, durability, and resiliance came narually (mutant). Slightly insular and more headstrong with a bit of self reliance in her personality.

The second character is mutant as well, however she has powers of the mind. Telekinesis, flight, TK shield. Her daytime job (prior to joining the team) was a freelance photographer. Friendly and outgoing type of personality.

I know I'm going to get stuck having Joe-Q public read a news article in game and come up with their alter IDs. Was wondering if anyone had any ideas.

Re: Help with newbie super team

bit confused are you trying to get these two or someone else together. anyway put them in danger together at the scene of a major event say on the subway when there station is attacked or what ever they have to slink of change int o there hero gear and bump into each other

Well, I did get a couple of ideas when I considered the background information you gave for each character as a whole:

The one character is a fitness instructor who's super human strength' date=' durability, and resiliance came narually (mutant). Slightly insular and more headstrong with a bit of self reliance in her personality.[/quote']

High Impact

The second character is mutant as well, however she has powers of the mind. Telekinesis, flight, TK shield. Her daytime job (prior to joining the team) was a freelance photographer. Friendly and outgoing type of personality.

Head Shot

The one character is a fitness instructor who's super human strength' date=' durability, and resiliance came narually (mutant). Slightly insular and more headstrong with a bit of self reliance in her personality.[/quote']

How about Tricep or Benchpress, or just Press. :D

The second character is mutant as well' date=' however she has powers of the mind. Telekinesis, flight, TK shield. Her daytime job (prior to joining the team) was a freelance photographer. Friendly and outgoing type of personality.[/quote']

How about Snapshot... it has a little to do with photography, and it sounds like a quick, mental response.

Hope that helped... :D

Jak