Troy: City of Luxury

Super Squirrel

Troy: City of Luxury is up and running. While at this time, the system is still very buggy and is nowhere close to where I want it to be, it is starting to at least take the appropriate shape.

Troy: CoL is a city set within the Champions Universe. Although not all details regarding this are up, yet, Troy is actually a 16 mile radius of privately owned property. The owner, Jeffery McGammon, signs out contracts to fat cats for Luxury Suites. There are time share homes as well as smaller "homes" for the less rich. The city's entire law enforcement system is run by robotic drones. Although attempting to make it a Villain and Super free city, the sheer reputation of the city has attracted a good number already to the city.

The idea for the website is that you can use the city and any element of it in your campaign. It is also setup to permit people to contribute ideas, characters, and even News Stories to give the city a "living" feel to it.

Currently I have History, Residences, and Villains in and should, later today have the ability to edit all three fixed. Then I will begin adding Organizations, Heroes, and Equipment. Check it out and feel free to give me feedback and suggestions here.

If you would like to make contributions to the site, PM or email me and I'll send you the passwords. Later, I plan on having login accounts that will make things easier.

Re: Troy: City of Luxury

Interesting.

A couple of points in the history had me going "???". In particular, it looks like someone got to the Turkish political system in a big way! Who could it have been?

You have quite an interesting idea going here - it's in an unusual place, and it seems to be very much something which exists because it is in a super-powered world. It's not your everyday land development project, in other words...

Hmm.