The Last Word

Bazza

Re: The Last Word

Ah. So you weren't agreeing that _I_'m easily confused, just agreeing about the easily confused part.

I think.

See what I mean?

Exactly. I was just agreeing about the easily confuxed part.

I'm more easily confused when I'm PMSing. Thus all my assumptions and stuff on The Longest Running Thread regarding Sav's split of the money his group won over the weekend. :P:drink:

For me' date=' it's generally sparked by tiredness, distractedness and stress. I have a triple whammy going on today.[/quote']

*thinks*

My confuzzledness can be caused by any of the following actually:

-PMS

-Tiredness

-Stress

-Distractedness

-Drugs (OTC like Adivl or Midol)

Actually...come to think of it...my personality is just prone to confuzzledness.

Heh. ^ v ^

Since I switched BC, I haven't been able to track when I'm PMSing, anyway. It could well be a factor, but I won't know until next week.

:P

I suppose I'm lucky then since I can pretty much mark on my calander when I'll be PMSing. If I was nice, I'd forwarn people...but I'm not that nice. :P

Then again, it is time for me to make the yearly visit to my doctor...that could change. We'll see.

And on an unrelated note, I think we might just kill the thread. :P And thus rule the day. :)

It does seem that way. Nothing makes the males run away faster than discussing monthly cycles.

Well, some males. I'm fortunate in that DocO will promptly ask if I've taken anything for my cramps and if I haven't, he prods me to do so. He's also suggested I use a heating pad when they are really bad. I love him. He's the greatest. I suspect, once he is moved up here and we're living together, he'll be the boyfriend that will go to the store and get my feminine products should I not want to get out to get them, as well as bring me home either salt or sugar depending on what I feel like. :P