The Last Word

Bazza

Re: The Last Word

Why? You already know it's going to be something technical and requires a lot of knowledge about an obscure subject; this is Cancer we're talking about.

Cause I want to learn something new, even if it is wrong. :)

Microturbulence

Though what I think of it is in one of the astronomy talk pages. FWIW, my wikipedia ID is BSVulturis.

The last time I did the overhaul thing was cosmic distance ladder ... what was there before was merely hopeless, and that's an important topic (MUCH more so than microturbulence). What I left behind was dry and pedantic but at least it's correct. :rolleyes:

As I said ... I had no idea it would resonate so strongly. Rocket-propelled chainsaws, now that's a brilliant idea. Puppies & chippers? That's the sort of thing you sink to on the last Friday afternoon of spring quarter when you're brain-fried.

Microturbulence

Though what I think of it is in one of the astronomy talk pages. FWIW, my wikipedia ID is BSVulturis.

The last time I did the overhaul thing was cosmic distance ladder ... what was there before was merely hopeless, and that's an important topic (MUCH more so than microturbulence). What I left behind was dry and pedantic but at least it's correct. :rolleyes:

thanks.

You sure you're not American?
*checks mirror* No.

He's not an American. Americans just want to be told that the things they like to think are correct' date=' independent of whether they thought they knew them.[/quote'] *thinks about making a post, descides not to*

As I said ... I had no idea it would resonate so strongly. Rocket-propelled chainsaws' date=' now that's a brilliant idea. Puppies & chippers? That's the sort of thing you sink to on the last Friday afternoon of spring quarter when you're brain-fried.[/quote']

Or when you're brain fried in general.

*checks mirror* No.

All right, what's the physical difference between an American and an Aussie? Other than the Aura of Awesome, I mean.

Or when you're brain fried in general.

All right, what's the physical difference between an American and an Aussie? Other than the Aura of Awesome, I mean.

Aura of Awesomeness, we have it, you wish you had it. :P

No argument here. I can think of no other reason why all the deadly critters you live near haven't made you all extinct.
That's us humans job. ;)

But you have a fair share over there: death adders, rattle-snakes, bears, smog, lunatic students, etc