The Last Word

Bazza

I took my spelling cue from Marcus. :P (bolding mine)

Ooo, yes, let's!

I doubt many people got noticeably cleaner in the presence of a Bean Sidhe. On the contrary, their legwear probably needed a wash afterwards.

That Bean Sidhe chill sound goes right through you and I hear it is to die for. It cleans you right out. 

Bean Sidhe = Banshee

so no. 

( :) )

And wikipedia:

The banshee (/ˈbænʃ/ ban-shee), from Irishbean sí [bʲæn ˈʃiː] ("woman of the sídhe" or "woman of thefairy mounds") is a female spirit in Irish mythology, usually seen as an omen of death and a messenger from the underworld.

In legend, a banshee is a fairy woman who begins to wail if someone is about to die. In Scottish Gaelic mythology, she is known as the bean sìth or bean-nighe and is seen washing the bloodstained clothes or armour of those who are about to die. Alleged sightings of banshees have been reported as recently as 1948.[1] Similar beings are also found in Welsh,[2] Norse[3][4][5] and American folklore.[6][7]