Character Sheet

levi

Re: Character Sheet

Having designed the original sheet and some HD export templates my experience says no. I saw your question to Simon about this. You are welcome to the sheet, although the one I posted was in OpenOffice format (attached again). If you haven't used OO I highly recommend it. It's a fantastic product.

I will be posting excel versions when I am done testing them for our setting. We use the spreadsheet because HD doesn't support sectional armor and equipment management the way many of us play fantasy (which is fine, HD doesn't have to do that).

Having designed the original sheet and some HD export templates my experience says no. I saw your question to Simon about this. You are welcome to the sheet, although the one I posted was in OpenOffice format (attached again). If you haven't used OO I highly recommend it. It's a fantastic product.

I will be posting excel versions when I am done testing them for our setting. We use the spreadsheet because HD doesn't support sectional armor and equipment management the way many of us play fantasy (which is fine, HD doesn't have to do that).

On a similar note do you have an OO compatible version of your Narosia characters? Apparently OO doesn't allow indirect references to named cells.

Hey Greg, good to hear from you.

oooh, probably not. Simply from a time standpoint (I have them in excel). However, you can do a replace on the indirect(p19) formula with this:

LOOKUP(P19;$P$3:$P$13;$V$3:$V$13)

That will work as well. INDIRECT works in OO if you use a name in the formula, but if you use a reference to a name it does not. Odd.

If there is enough demand, I will make an OO Narosia Sheet. The conversion was actually pretty easy, mostly cosmetic.