Teen Champions Character review page

JmOz

Re: Teen Champions Character review page

Is the Dex roll at -1/10 or at a different level? If -1/10 then you have a 9- to activate any power.

Didnt buy it with any minuses, just a genral dex roll. I was going to buy it as requires skill roll and use a custom skill and base the skill on dex but I couldnt figure out how to do it with the demo version of hero designer, (don't think its possible) so I just did requires a dex roll.

Requires a Skill roll defaults to -1/10 I believe. Making it no minus due to active points reduces the limitation value (to nothing I think). All the characters in the Redwood/Raptors game have difficult to use powers. The premise of the campaign is they're all learning how to control and use their abilities.

Requires a Skill roll defaults to -1/10 I believe. Making it no minus due to active points reduces the limitation value (to nothing I think). All the characters in the Redwood/Raptors game have difficult to use powers. The premise of the campaign is they're all learning how to control and use their abilities.

I don't know as I don not actually have the rule books to read and verify, I built her, as I said, with the demo version of hero designer, and for a straight dex roll on my multi power it gave me a -3/4 limitation.

Just outta curiosity what did ya think of the picture?

Here's one in progress:

Spellbound

90 point Magical Multipower

3u......Giant Growth: 15 points of Growth, 0 END, Persistant

3u......Minor Healing: 3d6 Healing

3u......Holy Armor or Regrowth: 10 PD / 10 ED Armor

3u......Winged Flight: 15" Flight

3u......First Strike: +5 DEX (no figured characteristics) plus +7" Running

Spellbound apparently has gain the power of magic through the use of collectable card game. He does not need the deck as he has memorized all his favorite ones. Although he has many effects, he can only play a few at a time, he does not always choose the right ones and they seem to only work on himself for the most part. GMs should feel free to add spells that have a collectable card feel to them.

Although many of his spells have the word "holy" in them, his power does not appear to have any additional effect to the undead or have divine nature to them. The Holy Armor, however, does have a cross on the breastplate.

Re: Teen Champions Character review pageHere is my next one. Did I spell his name correctly?AegeisPlayer:

Val Char Cost
13 STR 3
20 DEX 30
18 CON 16
10 BODY 0
13 INT 3
13 EGO 6
20 PRE 10
16 COM 3
5/30 PD 2
5/30 ED 1
4 SPD 10
8 REC 2
40 END 2
30 STUN 4
6" RUN02" SWIM02 1/2" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 92
Cost Power END
60 Telekinetic Power: Multipower, 60-point reserve
4u 1) Arms: Telekinesis (20 STR), Fine Manipulation, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points); No Range (-1/2) 0
5u 2) Distant Hands: Telekinesis (20 STR), Fine Manipulation, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (50 Active Points) 2
12m 3) Heavy Lifting: Telekinesis (40 STR) (60 Active Points) 6
5m 4) Bootstrp flight: Flight 25", Position Shift (55 Active Points); Activation Roll 11- (-1) 5
6m 5) Teke Sheild: FF (25 PD/25 ED) (Protect Carried Items) (60 Active Points); Activation Roll 11- (-1) 6
4m 6) Teke Wall: FW (12 PD/12 ED) (60 Active Points); Feedback (-1), Activation Roll 11- (-1) 6
12m 7) Shove: EB 6 1/2d6, Double Knockback (+3/4) (58 Active Points) 6
Powers Cost: 108
Cost Skill
3 Breakfall 13-
1 Bureaucratics 8-
3 Contortionist 13-
1 Criminology 8-
1 Disguise 8-
3 High Society 13-
2 KS: Classic Literature 11-
3 KS: Superheros & Supervillians 12-
3 Language: French (completely fluent)
3 Language: Spanish (completely fluent)
1 Language: Latin (basic conversation)
1 Lockpicking 8-
1 Oratory 8-
1 Persuasion 8-
1 PS: Business Administration 8-
1 Security Systems 8-
1 SS: Chemistry 8-
3 Tactics 12-
1 Teamwork 8-
3 Custom Skill
Skills Cost: 37
Cost Perk
5 Money: Wealthy (10 Active Points); Activation Roll 11- (-1)
Perks Cost: 5
Cost Talent
4 Double Jointed
3 Lightning Reflexes: +2 DEX to act first with All Actions
1 Resistance (1 point)
Talents Cost: 8
Val Disadvantages
15 Distinctive Features: No Arms (Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
10 Physical Limitation: No Arms (Frequently, Slightly Impairing)
10 Distinctive Features: Mutant (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable Only By Technology Or Major Effort)
20 Hunted: IHA 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
15 Psychological Limitation: Noblesse Oblige (Common, Strong)
15 Social Limitation: Secret ID (Frequently, Major)
5 Social Limitation: Minor (Occasionally, Minor)
10 DNPC: Parnets 8- (Normal; Useful Noncombat Position or Skills; Group DNPC: x2 DNPCs)
Disadvantage Points: 100

Base Points: 150Experience Required: 0Total Experience Available: 0Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 250

Height: 1.78 m Hair: Brown
Weight: 83.00 kg Eyes: Green
Appearance: A handsome young man, with brown hair and green eyes, usually wearing well tailored clothes. He always wears long sleeves and white gloves in is secret ID to cover a "skin condition". In his hero ID he wears a sleeveless top and a mask that covers the sides of the head and around the eyes, but leaves the eyes and mouth exposed.Personality: Bobby was almost literally born with his powers. He has been training since to refine and use his powers. His parents have instilled in him the need to help others due to his good fortune.Quote:No one is out of reach of the long arms of justice.Background: Robert Roy Clarkson III, age 16, heir to the Clarkson Chemical Corporation fortune. His Father is the Current CEO and his Mother is Cheif Developmental Chemist.

His mother was involved in a chemical accident and found out she was pregnant during the examination after. When Bobby (Grandfather is Robert, Dad is Rob Roy) was born without arms. He had shoulderblades and collarbones, but had an odd lump at the joint, instead of the arm bones.

His telekinesis developed just days after birth. His parents decided to hire a special tutor to train him in its use, and give him a broad and classic education. As he got to high school age, they sent him to "the school" so he could learn to use his powers in conjunction with others, and better socialization with his peers.

Powers/Tactics: Aegeis is a natural leader, and his training enhanced that. His powers are best in the support role, protecting others, and grabbing and holding opponents for his teammates.

His powers all are generated from his shoulder joints. His default setting is his "arms", these are roughly defined arm shapes that can fill out sleeves of a shirt or jacket. These arms disappear when other slots are used, but can refill any sleeves when reactivated.

Campaign Use: 

I like it Tim

I am wondering why you have two different 20 STR TK slots when one without the no-range limitation would be cheaper.

Also, in case you have never seen it thought you might like some the TK ideas from this character build from Susano's site: http://surbrook.devermore.net/adaptionsbook/gilhamilton.html

I like it Tim

I am wondering why you have two different 20 STR TK slots when one without the no-range limitation would be cheaper.

Also, in case you have never seen it thought you might like some the TK ideas from this character build from Susano's site: http://surbrook.devermore.net/adaptionsbook/gilhamilton.html

It's a matter of concept.

The no-range slot is his "default setting". He can use that easily. (no END cost)

The ranged slot requires a little more effort on his part, but is still easier to use than the rest. (only 1/2 END)

The rest takes a bit to use but can be used at different levels (they're multi and the first 2 are ultra.)