TUV CKC question

Thirdbase

If you can find a copy of Foxbat Unhinged from Atlas Games, that has a writeup for the Centipedemobile, as well as Foxbat's aircraft, the FoxBAT.

Sadly, I'm prevented from reproducing them here due to copyright considerations (and just a little 'cause I'm a dreadful tease). ;)

BTW, if you are really into Foxbat, you might consider therapy... er, I mean, you might want to check out the 4th Ed. Champs supplement Enemies Assemble, which includes a whole posse of agents and allies at the service of the inimitable (like anyone would want to) Foxbat. :)

Re: TUV CKC question

Originally posted by Thirdbase

Where is the Centipedemobile?

I didn't include it in TUV because that book was supposed to be universe-generic as well as genre-generic. Early drafts under Fourth Edition did include some new and established CU characters, but the world of Fifth Edition has a whole new landscape.

As for CKC, you'd have to ask Steve. My suspicion (and it's only a suspicion) is that the Centipedemobile, Exo-Skeleton Man, and Foxbat's crew from Enemies Assemble have all been retconned out of existance.

(However, you can probably expect to see the tank on TUV page 117 written up somewhere, sometime soon.) ;)