A few names and concepts needed

Richard Logue

It's always best to draw from sources outside of your own brain once in awhile. The ideas tend to stay fresher longer, and on these forums, they'll even be fruitful and multiply.

I've got an upcoming story in my Champion's World campaign and I need to create a team of superheroes based out of New York City. I'm calling them the New Compatriots. The original Compatriots was an Allied team based out of London during World War 2.

I know the character archetypes I'm looking for. What I'd like from you all are a few names and basic concepts to fit the archetypes.

What I have so far is the team leader: Glory. He's the third person to carry the name and abilities. He's a patriotic sort who can channel the qualities of the founding fathers and other historical Americans. The first Glory was a member of the original Compatriots.

These are the archetypes for the other members of the group. Despite the historical context of the team name and the patriotism of the team leader, there's really no theme going on here. They're just a standard, four-color team based out of NYC.

- eldritch, or mystical "power armor" wearer

- supergadgeteer. can "speak" to circuitry. makes gadgets out of spare parts. what he builds makes no sense but works anyway.

- female Native American (New England area) "animal totem"/guardian spirit shaman

- flying brick and/or flying blaster

Thanks for the help!

Richard

Re: A few names and concepts needed

- eldritch, or mystical "power armor" wearer

- supergadgeteer. can "speak" to circuitry. makes gadgets out of spare parts. what he builds makes no sense but works anyway.

- female Native American (New England area) "animal totem"/guardian spirit shaman

- flying brick and/or flying blaster

Thanks for the help!

Richard

Your welcomed. Now...let me think...

Wielder of mystical armor...Enchant, Arcane, The Arcane Knight, The Enchanted Knight.

Supergadgeteer who "speeks" to circuitry...Circuit Breaker, Buzzap, The Builder, The Shack.

Female Native American...Totem, Wompum, Wise Woman, Mother Earth.

Flying Brick and/or Energy Blaster...Airship, The Utopian, The Human Bullit.

Enchanted PA: How about someone bearing the armor of Achilles, granting him the previous wearers prowess. Perhaps also the strength of Ajax, and other abilities of the participants in the Trojan War. Names Suggestions: Illiad, Trojan

Gadgeteer: Juryrig, Makeshift, Justin Case

Native American: some of the tribes indigenous to the area were the Mohawk, Cayuga, Delaware and Iroquois. A quick search of the excellent Pantheon.org yielded: Hiawatha, oki (Spirit Force), Master of Life, Seneca

Flying Brick/EB: That is really general. Anything specific about him/her?

eldritch, or mystical "power armor" wearer The Green Knight, The White Knight, Avalon, Ancient

supergadgeteer. can "speak" to circuitry. makes gadgets out of spare parts. what he builds makes no sense but works anyway MacGuyver, The Junk Man, Junker, Rubber Scientist, Rubbish, Rubber Johnny, Tesla, Doc Junk, Circuitry Man

female Native American (New England area) "animal totem"/guardian spirit shaman The Token, Affirmative Action, Stereo Type Lass, Beastly Girl

flying brick and/or flying blaster Super Dude, Skyline, Copyright Infringement Guy, The Homage, The Krypton Cavalier, Generic Man, The Hindenburg