WWYCD?: All This Over Mere Bobbles...

Wormhole

You awaken one morning to find the campaign city is unusually quite...too quite, infact. You soon discover that, except for you, everyone in the area- good, evil, or indifferent- has been transformed into a bobblehead doll. Even your teammates have been "bobble-ized." After an hour of searching the city streets for whoever or whatever is responsible, you encounter a guy wielding a strange looking ray device, wearing a helmet that resembles a giant bobblehead. Upon seeing you, he cackles and says, "Time to complete my collection..." Then he takes a shot at you with the ray device. WWYCD?

Re: WWYCD?: All This Over Mere Bobbles...

You awaken one morning to find the campaign city is unusually quite...too quite' date=' infact. You soon discover that, except for you, everyone in the area- good, evil, or indifferent- has been transformed into a bobblehead doll. Even your teammates have been "bobble-ized." After an hour of searching the city streets for whoever or whatever is responsible, you encounter a guy wielding a strange looking ray device, wearing a helmet that resembles a giant bobblehead. Upon seeing you, he cackles and says, "Time to complete my collection..." Then he takes a shot at you with the ray device. WWYCD?[/quote']

Starguard -- well, by this point, she's un-transformed her team...

I Missile Deflect his beam while Warp bamfs the gizmo out of his hand and then Microman starts figuring out how to reverse the effects.

Dr. Pain -- *ducks* He can't wrestle with the guy, the problem is that the device might be broken.

Time to reason with him. After all, he can't clean all those dolls by himself, right? A good collection has to be /maintained/. And, well, you'd have to get somebody capable of polishing the entire collection all at once, so as to leave the minimum # of people untransformed. Somebody superfast Somebody like Kinetik. (Aka "most likely to disarm this guy without breaking the gizmo".)

Baron von Darien -- aborts to mist form, materializes behind the guy, easily subdues him, and lays on the Dominate until he's undoing whatever he did.

Guest WhammeWhamme

Hrm...

Rook probably takes the hit, and thus gains the power to turn people into bobbleheaded dolls. Hopefully this means he also has the power to reverse it now. He'll test to see if he does... if he does, he turn bobbleMan into a bobbledoll.

Whaaat? Okay, okay, he knocks him out with an EB.

Estatua ducks out of the way and does a flying grab-by (it's good to be a speedsterbrick).

Flippant... I wonder if a Teleporting DFC is legal? If so, he winds up behind Bobbleman. :)

He will then get verrry angry with bobbleman. And beats the hell out of him. (Worst case scenario, he has to go to great lengths to find an otherwordly solution.)

Ghost throws up an illusion (of her standing still) and her forcefield, and ducks to one side. She'll then hold and squeeze with TK. Then she'll turn her allies back into people and leave the enforcers as bobblehead dolls. (Dark apocalyptic superworld)

Spartacus: Missile Deflection is your friend. It sure as hell is mine :) Goober round to entangle him. Now comes the hard part, cause all the thinky types are bobbleheads, well if the team had any thinky types. Actually, that Russian guy's probably OK, so whenever Dr. Nobody-Knows-Who-I-Am-Or-Where-I-Live shows up, he can tool up a ritual to fix this.

Letter-Man : Would transform all the Bobbles to Bobbies, and have them arrest the guy! (Letterman's power allowd hit to transform anything to anything, so long as he transformed it by changing, adding or subtracting only one letter at a time from its old name to its new one)