Cobra!!

nightbringer256

Re: Cobra!!

In the comics Stormshadow had an ability called "The Ear That Sees" basically, targeting for his hearing. He was really good with a bow, so badass archery skills are definetly a must in addition to the ninja skills. Also, in the comics he only joined Cobra because he knew one of them was responsible for the death of his sensei [it was Zartan I belive, who killed Stormshadow's sensei whilst attempting to kill Snake Eyes. The Sensei had been mimicing Snake Eye's movements so well that Zartan shot him thinking he was Snake Eyes.]

Zartan is pretty much as Badger says, though according to his filecard he's supposed to have the same disadvantage Disinformer did in the old Red Doom supplement, namely getting too into the identity he assumes and loosing his own identity. Not sure if that was played up in the comics, I know it wasn't in the show. Zartan and Zarana both would have impressive disguise skills, probably a super skill based on shapeshift. Zaran, Zartan's brother though I could have the name wrong, is noted for his stealth abilities. In fact, that's said to be the reason he didn't show up in later issues of the comic [and possibly later episodes of the show] he was so good at stealth people forgot he was around!

Firefly also has ninja skills, as he's a master in the clan that trained Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes. Also, I belive he'd have some reputation as well as I belive he was supposed to be legendary in sabateour circles.

Regular line Cobra troops were called Vipers, which I find kinda ironic as in Champions regular line VIPER troops are part of Cobra division.

Re: Cobra!!

Though Cobra-La (if brought in) might have some supers. I seem to remember a big guy with wings. Dont know for sure about them' date=' I quit watching at about that point.[/quote']

Nemisis Enforcer...basicly a realy huge guy with natural armored plating, realy strong musels, and wings. And no personality whatsoever. I kinda liked Gobolous myself.

As for the Cobra-La stuff...that was only in one movie, and easly forgetable.