Gimme a cool challenge...

etherio

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gimme a cool challenge...

also i was hoping that one of you guys could draw up my 2 villians tempest and backlash.

Tempest is a weather control (think male storm). he gets his powers from his glove. his glove is part of a modifyed space suit that protects him from the weather. also targeting comp in helemet

backlash is a pyromancer/mentalist. he is a mutant. he tendes(sp?) to dress in jeans and a hoodie. he always carries a litgher too (he can control flames, but not create them).

Tempest and Backlash are brothers and look kinda alike.

keep on makin purdy art :)

i was just wondering if ether (sp?) of you would be able to get around to my characters. i feel left out :weep:

anyways no matter what i want you guys to know that i am truly amazed (sp) by your work. as soon i as i figure out how to rep. rep to you guys

P.S. could someone plz tell me how to rep :rolleyes:

thanks

night

i was just wondering if ether (sp?) of you would be able to get around to my characters. i feel left out :weep:

anyways no matter what i want you guys to know that i am truly amazed (sp) by your work. as soon i as i figure out how to rep. rep to you guys

P.S. could someone plz tell me how to rep :rolleyes:

thanks

night

Give a little more visual decription of your characters...gimme the feel of how they look. There are a number of requests here already, so since I can't do them all, I'll do the ones that inspire me.

You give rep by clicking that little scales icon in the corner of a post. If I'm correct, right now you can't give any rep points, because you haven't posted enough times. I think that once you hit 50 posts, you'll start your rep "pool."

Ohh-yeaah! With WWII wings! And the big visor I wanted. With American flag, and American white star on blue belt-buckle. They will see by the Rocket's red glare that the flag is still there - waah-hooh!

That's the whole thing, perfect. I'm very happy!

Thank you!!

nightbringer256, click on etherio's scales - the little scales at the top right of each post - and go from there. I did. :)

Man' date=' you crank 'em out in no time, Winterhawk.[/quote']

A year and a half of unemployment gave me a lot of time to practice. ;)

...and for someone who claims to 'have trouble with robots and such', you certainly learn quick. Real nice job on the red armor suit.

ok

i can rep u and did :)

backgrounds

both brothers a members of a species that looks like us however at maturity they look like human teenagers.

Tempest:

tempest grew up on alpha centari. from age 4 his genius was evident. right now he is one of the leading minds of his people. he created his power suit to keep up with his younger brother and to protect him from his experiment. he needed a planet to test his weather control on and guess which on he chose? thats right earth. so now he is in just a bit of trouble, when all he was doing was testing his invention.

Backlash:

grew up in his brothers shadow and hated it. that is until he devleoped his powers. then he was the center of attention for alittle bit, until his brother built that suit. he is always seeking to out do his brother, and some times he does. however he is very... protective of his brother in the sense that nobody beats him up but me. how ever he will still go out of his way to help his brother

Apperance

Tempest

tempest always dresses very nicly. when not in his power suit he is usaly wearing a suit. his power suit looks kinda like a black skin tight wetsuit with pieces of blue armor chest, sholders, forearms, upper arm, thighs, shins, boots, and his left hand. he has his control glove on the right hand, and thus no armor there. the suit has a small compact backpack uinit that provides life support and powers the suit. it is also the part of the weather genorator. the suits helmet looks like a blue motorcycle helmet with a black visor. he has brown hair and blue eyes

Backlash

Backlash dresses about the way a 16 year old would now a days. baggy pants , hoddie. you know what i am talking about. he always cares a couple lighters around with him. at all times. he uses his mental powers to get what he wants (i.e. give me 2 big macs... then go beat your self up). he uses mind control instead of money. he has blond hair and blue eyes. when he is in combat he doesn't coat himself in flames, however he does hold a fire ball in his hand at the ready.

hope that is enough to peak your interest, if not let me know and i will post more

keep up the good work

night

Guest Worldmaker

Accepted...good names' date=' BTW.[/quote']

Thank you. They are on an all-female team, the other members of which are Peekaboo, Knockout, and Snapdragon.

I'm interested in Neutronium. He sounds very Golden Age...Is that the genre he was built for? Gimme a rundown of his powers...also, how small does he shrink?

Right now I'm doing another figure that's a real challenge, but I'll take a crack at yours once I'm finished.

I didn't know anything about ages when we built Neutronium (20 years ago). Golden or Silver Age would fit, with what I know now.

He has 5 levels of Shrinking, which HD says makes him 0.0572 meters tall (I used to say 1.5 inches and leave it at that).

He has Density Increase and increased CON linked and proportional to the Shrinking, so he gets stronger and tougher as he shrinks.

He can fly (because 1" of Runnning just won't cut it :) ).

If he ever gets converted to 350 points, he'll be able to shrink others.

Hope that helps.

This is what I came up with...doesn't scream 'mirror'' date=' but it gives you the idea while keeping in context with the art style.[/quote']

Well, you could try having an image of someone else reflected in her skin.

Anyways, she looks great.

For my next trick, Threebooter, my amazing three legged mutant martial artest from my Charterpoloza thread.

I've got a challange for you.

His name is Quill. In the terms of Wildcards he is a Deuce. His one mutant ability allows him to change materials from one form to another. He used his limited power to develop a powersuit that with cloak technology. His only weapon is a custom designed handgun that he can uses with his right hand. He also has a pocket computer that he uses to help him analyze crime scenes.

In any case' date=' I've got a pair of challenges of my own...Penny Ante[/quote']

My interpretation...guessed at the big hair and hip belt since she's a Jersey girl :P Since she's such a dangerous hand-to-hand fighter, I figured her costume would be more function over form.

Well' date=' you could try having an image of someone else reflected in her skin.[/quote']

Sorry, but that would be way too much time and effort, besides it goes against the inherent simplicity of the 'animated style'. There are a lot of really great artist on the boards that may be able to accomodate you.

...(The Mighty) Neutronium. He is swiped from what little I can remember of the Atom.

A flying, shrinkng brick/martial artist, who's a bit overconfident.

I THINK he wears electric blue, with either gold or silver trim. He's also fairly idealistic, and a sometime-leader of the Charlotte Hero Group. He has brown hair and green eyes...

I didn't know anything about ages when we built Neutronium (20 years ago). Golden or Silver Age would fit, with what I know now.

He has 5 levels of Shrinking, which HD says makes him 0.0572 meters tall (I used to say 1.5 inches and leave it at that).

He has Density Increase and increased CON linked and proportional to the Shrinking, so he gets stronger and tougher as he shrinks.

He can fly (because 1" of Runnning just won't cut it )...

Well, here he is. I went for idealistic Golden Age super. This is in way of thanks for responding so quickly when I requested that spreadsheet from you.

Let me know what you think of the Mighty Neutronium:

Etherio, cool job on Neutronium. I never really had a clear mental image of what he might look like, and this is way cool.

Glad you got the spreadsheet. If you have questions on it, feel free to email me. I left it filled in so you could see how it works; you'll need to clean it up a bunch to actually use it.

The multiple sheets include the various NPCs in the game, who gain XP WAY more slowly than the PCs.

Winterhawk, I like the pic of Slipstream, although I didn't have a good idea of what he would look like. I've added the image to his HD file; the GM liked it.

Sorry' date=' but that would be way too much time and effort, besides it goes against the inherent simplicity of the 'animated style'. There are a lot of really great artist on the boards that may be able to accomodate you.[/quote']

No problem. I'm not realy complaning. (Besides, as you know, beggers can never be chosers). As for the description for Threebooter, he has short brown hair, wears a yellow costume with red trunks, boots (all three of them), gloves, and a red domino mask. His third leg ends in a right foot (so he has two right feat and a left foot). On his chest is a red "F" (for his chosen name, "Freebooter"), which got modified into a red "T" via some sweing (and this, looks like a combo of the letters "T" and "F").

If you chose to draw him, fine. If not, fine. Still, I have to give you my thanks, just to atempt the charaters you do.

Also, I hope I am not hogging you. If anyone out there thinks I am, just say so, and I will be quiet for a time.

In any case' date=' I've got a pair of challenges of my own...Cheesecake[/quote']

Here's she is...since phermones are exuded through the skin, I figure she'd show a lot of it. The hip coutouts may not be too realistic, but I figure it denotes that she dislikes undergarments ;) Took a bit of artistic license with the heels instead of ballet slippers. Let me know what you think. If you like them, I'll take a run at the rest of the team.

Guest Worldmaker

Here's she is...since phermones are exuded through the skin' date=' I figure she'd show a lot of it. The hip coutouts may not be too realistic, but I figure it denotes that she dislikes undergarments ;) Took a bit of artistic license with the heels instead of ballet slippers. Let me know what you think. If you like them, I'll take a run at the rest of the team.[/quote']

I like muchly. Feel free to take a stab at the rest of them.