Design me a power please!

Doppler

OK geniuses. I'm looking to build an energy-construct type who can conjure up bubbles of force which can serve as vehicles (flight, life support), entangles (or grabs) or attacker/defenders. Semi-intelligent to intelligent, under the charcter's mental command, and slightly variable in size and appearance from one to another (although an individual bubbe is static in abilities and appearance. This power should be no more than 120 active points, any number of real points, and can be built as a multipower with no modifiers on the reserve, but not another kind of framework.

Ready, set, Go!!

Re: Design me a power please!

Summon (Bubbles) Various Abilities in Bubbles +1/2 120 AP summon gets you lots of Slavishly Devoted 215 point Bubbles. and as a bonus you can have 2 around at a time.

Summon 2 215-point creatures, Expanded Class of Beings Limited Group (+1/2), Slavishly Devoted (+1) (120 Active Points)

Hawksmoor

Good solution! So to summon 1 bubble would be 60 AP?...QUOTE]

No actually one of the cool parts of an expensive power like Summon is that it is only really expensive to summon the first thing. You can double the number of things summoned for +5 points.

Ex: One Man Gang wants to be able to summon a hoarde of little minions to smite the heroes with. He has 60AP limit for this Power. He looks at the Summon Power and sees that one minion of 200 character points will cost him 40 points to summon and that each additional x2 minions will only cost five more points! So he buys 16, 200 pt. minions for 60AP.

Now reading further he finds out that controlling the minions may be a different story. In order to make them Slavishly Loyal to OMG, he must put a +1 Power Modifier on the Summon Power making the total active points 120. This is WAY over the limit and has to scale down his minions to make them slavishly loyal and fit the campaign limits. So he settles on 4, 100 pt. Slavishly Loyal Minions for 60 AP.

Wish I had the power in front of me. A player in my group wanted a character who could create bubbles and trap people in them, then after that they would drift off on their own. I'm not sure but it was definitely an entangle, I think with a TK with no conscious control. That's just an aside anyway.

1 Hex area effect movement powers usable simultaneously by others, END to create.