The Hero Verse, By Vorsch Drach

Vorsch

The Hero Verse exists , equal to Marvel and DC

It has the Characters, to match the best that Comic-dom has to offer

Old timers of the game, remember with fierce passion ever time a Villain was mentioned from one book to the next, Foxbat, Firewing, Gargoyle (original Champs)

The world of Champions exists, lets make the most of it!

Be Damnded and publish.

Re: The Hero Verse, By Vorsch Drach

You know, this deserves a bump. If only for nostalgia. But it raises a good point I'm surprised nobody really seized on. There was a spirit/"feel" to the earlier ...verse and I don't think we've ever really recovered well. Of course I recognize there are some ownership issues around characters and by the same token one can never go home again. But characterizations of a few solid core characters that capture imaginations somehow and then become a bit easier to relate in book examples and such would be nice and even useful.

I think utilizing some of the earlier stuff would be cool ... and perhaps making a side universe of sorts ... kind of like how M&M has Freedom City and Meta-4. Heck, I'd love to see the Allstonverse personally :D

I think utilizing some of the earlier stuff would be cool ... and perhaps making a side universe of sorts ... kind of like how M&M has Freedom City and Meta-4. Heck' date=' I'd love to see the Allstonverse personally :D[/quote']

I'll second the motion for AaronWorld. Strikeforce is probably my favorite HERO book of all time.