Ultimate Superheroes Universe Characters

humantorch101

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mechanon

Love the character always have, very few changes.

Background - Wed him firmly into the Strike Force Rogues gallery as maybe their most deadly villain. Also link his origin to the group through their Hank Pym character (not yet decided).

Powers - only real change is to give him some major Damage Reduction 75% for all physical and energy to make him even more Ulton like.

rgds

Torch

Re: Ultimate Superheroes Universe Characters

lol no need to take the Micheal, I am just talking about my ammendments to existing CU characters to fit them better into my universe.

I am not attempting to give HD files or whole characters just talk in general terms of background and stats.

rgds

Torch

Re: Tachyon

OK. The DB is not a notebook. If you are going to use it could you please put in proper nouns and add some more description. I mean would even you understand what you were talking about in post 60 in a week? Who would you not change and place in JitB's rogues gallery?

After all more than just you reads these.

Hawksmoor

Re: Tachyon

I have to agree with Hawksmoor here. I don't know if you think you're posting pics, or character files, or something, but you're not posting anything which makes sense to anyone but you.

It would be like me starting and thread and saying: "Wow! I'm going to use him as part of Titanium Mist's rogue's gallery!"

Without any points of reference on who you're talking about it means nothing, and is just sucking up bandwidth and costing DOJ money.

Re: look at the titles of his posts

look at the part in black above the message you guys its not hard

I missed it. It makes more sense when you notice the titles. But without the titles it's a bunch of gibberish.

HT, maybe you should have just spent 1 minute explaining yourself instead of running off half-cocked.