Biokenesis powers

Static UK

Hi all.

I have an NPC in the hero's team that has a Biokinetic VVP. Currently he is limited to things like boosting CHAR, causing injuries to appear, and healing folks, with the limitations "others only", "humanoid life-forms only", and "Only when conscious" (a real pain for him when his team-mates are hurt and unconscious!)

He is about to get a temporary power boost (+50% to the VPP) and a sudden insight on what he can do with biokinesis. I've used some of the ideas in the UNTIL Superpowers Database book (heartattack, etc,), and I was going to look in the fan submitted one here at Hero Games website, but I can't find it (is it still here somewhere, or has it been removed?).

So what I am after is a bunch of interesting uses for biokinesis powers. The VPP has 75 points in it with the limitations as mentioned above.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Biokenesis powers

You can find the Online USPD at http://www.herogames.com/USPD/thedatabase.htm . Lots of great stuff there. :thumbup:

Should you wish to find it again and don't have the link handy, just click on "Our Products" to the left of this page, then on "Champions Products" in the center column of the webpage, then scroll down to "UNTIL Superpowers Database," and just follow the links from there. :)

I like a lot of the biokinetic powers from the old AD&D, "Psionics Handbook," (2nd ed.). If you don't have that, you might look around for a copy. That they aren't the same system, but they are cool for getting ideas and could probably be converted (and scaled, if desired) pretty easily.

EDIT: Oh, BTW, I believe they were called, "Psychometabolic Powers."

I like a lot of the biokinetic powers from the old AD&D, "Psionics Handbook," (2nd ed.). If you don't have that, you might look around for a copy. That they aren't the same system, but they are cool for getting ideas and could probably be converted (and scaled, if desired) pretty easily.

EDIT: Oh, BTW, I believe they were called, "Psychometabolic Powers."

OMG! I remember them... I have it somewhere... I moved house last summer, and all my AD&D stuff is sitting in several boxes. This is going to be fun!

If you wanted to get really nasty - start buying shapeshift and transform usable against others.

"She turned me into a newt"

"A newt?"

"I got better"

Yup, I thought of that one, basically he is going to become so powerful that he'll be able to rewrite peoples DNA sequencing... then suddenly he'll lose all his powers and be a normal! The powers were initially bestowed upon him by a powerful mystic to fight a specific 'viral' based bad guy.