Found an '83 AC scenario...

John T

Re: Found an '83 AC scenario...

Pleasant. I was the GM. :D

I wasn't. :(

On the "plus" side, I was the only character with enough Life Support to handle the radiation, the strength hold my own and the durability to delay becoming a thin stain on the wall (Brick). :rolleyes:

Yeah, I was the lucky winner that got to face of with the icky monster more or less alone... :straight:

John T

I wasn't. :(

On the "plus" side, I was the only character with enough Life Support to handle the radiation, the strength hold my own and the durability to delay becoming a thin stain on the wall (Brick). :rolleyes:

Yeah, I was the lucky winner that got to face of with the icky monster more or less alone... :straight:

It's been years since that game, but if I remember right, my players did OK. I think one of them managed to figure out some shielding to mitigate the damage.

Annoying thing is, I used to have all the ACs, but I'm missing some now. Got two of #2 & #3 though. (#2 had this scenario)

I've still got that one. Then again, I've got 'em all. That adventure was important to me, since it provided an "official" source for a NND KA, something I thought my PC needed at the time to fit his concept (Not to use on anyone, he was highly radioactive, and it was meant to simulate what would happen if his suit got breached. Today, I'd handwave it with a PhysLim, probably).

Fun adventure though, if you were GMing it. :D