Duplication Healing

In 5RE, on page 156, under the rules for Duplication, specifically the Feedback limitation, it lists one of the special effects of Feedback as being in more than one place at the same time. However, it doesn't allow Aid/Healing to be fedback either. I understand why - game balance purposes (otherwise abusive players would make a double who hangs bakc at base solely to get healed), but how would you build a character with Duplication that does have positive Feedback? A character who "folds" reality and exists in the same place, or a time-travelling character (which would be a 1-way FeedbacK) - they would have positive feedback. So, if the GM trusts the player to not abuse the power, how would the player build the ability to have his healing apply to the Feedback? I don't want this to be too expensive - I don't view it as a power that will get used much.

Re: Duplication Healing

I would buy Healing (Regen) for both all the Duplicates, with the limitation to only "heal" that duplicate to the same level of Body Healed on the other(s).

It's the only way I see to get around the limit of # of healings per day (since Regen has no such limits).

If the character has his own Healing/Aid Power, I'd require it to be bought by each Duplicate. If the Healing/Aid Power belongs to someone else, it would depend upon SFX, as it probably would for other Adjustment Powers. Afterall, if you have 4 duplicates running around, and only one of them is hit by a Gravity ray, it doesn't mean that all of the dupes fall to the ground (though they might, if the SFX is defined as superfast teleportation between several locations). Generally, if a negative Adjustment Power used on the character would affect all duplactes through the Feedback, then any Adjustment Power would (as well as Transform, and maybe even Entangle and normal Grabs). Otherwise, it just works for actual damage and not adjustment.

So' date=' if the GM trusts the player to not abuse the power, how would the player build the ability to have his healing apply to the Feedback?[/quote']

He wouldn't. If I trust the player not to abuse it, he can have it for free, because it just makes sense for the "many places at once" duplication. And the trust issue isn't even that big of a deal, since the GM controls the overall action. The player can't say, "I'll have 31 of my duplicates out risking life and limb, while #32 stays in the hospital to be healed, which then automatically transfers to the others." That would be abusive, and the GM, having a modicum of common sense, would say, "No. It makes no sense that you're out there risking life and limb while you're laid up in the hospital at the same time. If you're injured, you're injured."

Otherwise, all the duplicates can take Regeneration, to represent that at any given time, at least one "duplicate" is being healed, or resting and recovering, off-screen. For a more complicated method, each duplicate could buy Healing, Self Only, Only up to amount healed on any one duplicate, season to taste.