Fashionable Character...

Jkeown

Kyoona, the unfinished character you see here below, is dreadfully fashionable... she's a parody of a number of sources... does what I have here take the idea too far? She'll have other spells, and be a capable contact for the PCs in my game, but are we going overboard?

Kyoona Relsarmin

Player:

Val   Char    Cost
10   STR 0
15   DEX 15
13   CON 6
11   BODY 2
15   INT 5
13   EGO 6
15   PRE 5
18   COM 4

4   PD 2
3   ED 0
4   SPD 15
7   REC 4
30   END 2
23   STUN 0
 6"  RUN02"  SWIM02"  LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 66

Cost   Power END
6   Makeover: Shape Shift (Sight, Smell/Taste and Touch Groups), Instant Change, Makeover (26 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12), -1 1/4), OAF (Mirror; -1), Requires A Magic Roll (-1/2), Incantations (-1/4), Requires Light To Use (-1/4)  3
Powers Cost: 6

Cost   Skill
19   Magic 20- 
3   KS: Arcane And Occult Lore 12- 
3   KS: a type or school of magic 12- 
12   KSs (12 points' worth)  
1   Literacy  
3   Conversation 12- 
3   High Society 12- 
3   Inventor 12- 
Skills Cost: 47

Cost   Perk
1   Fashion Sense 
Perks Cost: 1

Total Character Cost: 120

Val   Disadvantages
20   Psychological Limitation: Fashionista (Very Common, Strong) 
10   Social Limitation: Fashion Model/Delver (Frequently, Major, Not Limiting In Some Cultures) 
10   Reputation: Total Bitch, 11- 

Disadvantage Points: 40

Base Points: 75

Experience Required: 5

Total Experience Available: 0

Experience Unspent: 0

"Look, this is a science, the Ur-Grubs in Deep Aura West give off a green glow... If I don't adjust my make-up, I'll look positively horrid... Here... hold my torch... I can't hold my mirror properly... "

Re: Fashionable Character...

Is Kyoona vicious enough to make belittling snide remarks at those around her who just aren't as well-presented as she? (That fits in the "Total bitch" rep, but that could be just rep, not reality.) If so, then you should add something like a low-power Presence Drain with an Incantation required ("That is *so* last year, darling").

I'd also expect a higher PRE and COM in this character, probably at the expense of STR (take that down to 8, normal level), BODY (ditto), and (especially) INT. Of course, that last could be just me expressing my opinion of Total Bitches I've encountered in real life :straight: