Damage Healing?

I was creating an elemental type creature that would heal when he was hit with that element...for example a Fire elemental that is hit with a fire sword or a firery breath weapon that does 12 Body, it would heal the 12 Body damage the attack dealt. Could anyone help me with this? I'm lost on how to do it.

Re: Damage Healing?

Buy a good amount of Absorption, place a limitation on it so it only works against your chosen element. Then buy a Force Field which provides the same amount of defense (Pd or Ed which ever your chosen element would go against) then link it to your Absorption and apply the limitation 'Only Up To Amount Rolled on Absorption Dice (-1/2).

Viola!

Re: Damage Healing?

From you rescription, just buy Armor PD or ED (whichever is appropriate) and apply the Only Versus Limitation and be done. If contact with the element still causes damage, but that damage is instantly healed, all you need is a Defense, with that as the SFX. If you want to negate the damage and have it heal any other damage you've already lost, Absorption (bought with a long fade rate) or Healing (with an automatic trigger that goes off every time you're hit with an approrprate attack) could be used in addition to the Armor.