For the latest in superhero fashion...

MPT

Re: For the latest in superhero fashion...

You can have a cape, but it must have a release mechanism that's weaker than you are when totally surprised and off-balance -- so that when it gets caught in something, it just comes off, and instead of shredded super, you're just off to the store for a new cape.

You can have a cape' date=' but it must have a release mechanism that's weaker than you are when totally surprised and off-balance -- so that when it gets caught in something, it just comes off, and instead of shredded super, you're just off to the store for a new cape.[/quote']

Actually, just make the cape itself weak enough to rip in those circumstances. Ripped capes can look cool, so you still get the stye benefits of the cape. In fact, I bet you could pre-weaken the cape in strategic places, just so you know it will look good when it rips...

Hello,

Originally Posted by MPT:

OK - Try http://www.spandexwear.com (look under Basic Product Menu).

MPT, Lord Mhoram was quoting Edna Mode, world-famous superhero fashion designer - I'm not sure he was actually looking for a link to capes, though it was nice of you to provide one. :)

Incidentally, here's my favorite Edna quote:

"Supermodels?! Feh! Nothing super about them. Spoiled, stupid little stick figures with poofy lips who think only of themselves. I used to design for GODS!"

See The Incredibles for more of Edna's superheroic fashion goodness, including her lecture on the perils of capes, to which Kristopher and Korvar are obliquely referring... :)

Hope this helps!