The Headless Hunter

Rechan

Here's an NPC I had wander into my campaign when a PC was slapping around some punks looking for information. Didn't really decide what the individual could do (Or how to do them) but the desired effect worked. The ominmous sound of a harley thrums the air, the punks went rigid, and in drives a spiked out biker, with a 'grinning pumpkin' helmet (Cookie for who knows the reference of this). One of the thugs shot the biker, the helmet goes off... and there's no head. The biker snatched the gun up with a chain around the waist, unloaded the clip into its' downed helmet, then shattered the gun with an axe strapped to its' back. 'Looked' at the PC, contacted him, then sent the thugs running when PC was done.

The PC's character is a human, but puts up the facade of an undead knight from the crusades, a Dark Champions vigilante.

Anyways, back to the biker. I was thinking this could be done a few ways, wondered what you guys thought (Not tyring to stat them out, so much as toss viable power concepts out there for feedback).

The Biker's main powers, as I saw it: A basic brick with some add-ons. Using weapons (The chain, the axe), and fists. Likely some good damage reduction or resistance. But also with the mental connection/telepathy. But no real powerful mind powers.

1) Mentalist, able to manipulate the body with mind.

The Biker spoke into the PC's head, so there has to be some mental communication in there. I was thinking a littke 'Ghost Rider' almost, with this. So the mentalist could be able to manipulate their body via molecular stuff, to put their head into their chest, make them stronger, perhaps manipulate the chain as a sort've 'whip' with TK.

2) Gadgeteer.

While the Biker did have the telepathy, it could be more akin to the Armadillo's mental capacity to his suit, and the character, while having some mental capabilities, is far better with their suit. The only problem is, the biker was very tall, and had no head, so any suiter would have to have their arms above their head to fit into the area. Or some way to deal with their head.

3) Undead.

This is the one I wanted to do the least, but it seemed to atleast work. The PC in question is a molecular manipulator, and can use a preception power to find the makeup of non-living things; well, the PC couldn't tell if the individual was alive or not (I did this just to mess with him a little). So there is that potential.

If the Headless Hunter (So dubbed by the media until I find a better name) is just a human, here's the cover story I had: There once was a Hell's Angels' individual who was driving through North Detroit and got caught in a cross fire between a few gangs. The individual behind the Headless Hunter saw this, and grabbed it (after some time), and sought to despense justice to the harsher part of the crime-inhabited neighborhoods. A dark vigilante if you ever saw one. Dispensing justice where it's due.

Any thoughts folks? I just tossed down some thoughts to see what you guys think. :)