OK! Now I got it! This character is better!

orinmoon

His name is Doctor Dawn, a sorceror rescued as a child (after a nasty satanic ritual) by the original wizard of the same name and taken to his legendary abode. There he grows learning to master his powers which involve gravitional magic:

POWERS

Source(s): Cape of dawn, belt of dawn, gloves of dawn and graviton wand (to focus powers)

Super strength, enhanced reflexes and endurance; uses his talismans to fly, heal himself and levitate objects; an adapted martial artist for a strong hero type; his graviton can fire star blasts, project force fields, display ice and create electrical shockwaves; he can even create limited hard-light images and change the mass of objects.

Inspirations: Doctor Fate and Starman

After learning everything from his adopted father, Zaberiel, my character's adopted name, fell out with the wizard at his older teen years. A big mistake, Doctor Dawn was killed by a nasty bacteria known as Plague. Deciding to get revenge the new Doctor Dawn wore his talismans and leaped into action arresting Plague and promising to fight for good, justice and fair-play!

Well, what do you think of that?

Re: OK! Now I got it! This character is better!

Well' date=' what do you think of that?[/quote']

Fine, although "gravitational magic" made me go "Hmm" a little.

The list of stuff the character has seems a little ambitious, but might work, given that everything seems to go through a focus... Let's see a draft.

Err...I don't have the game just yet. I brought the earlier version through Ebay, here in the UK, just as soon as that SLACKER gets to sending it! I can't wait to play the game, trouble is, I need someone to play it with...

Well' date=' what do you think of that?[/quote']

Background and stories are all fine and dandy, but it's the write-ups that some of us would rather see. :P They also let us see if your creation is as good as what you designed it to be.

One thing you might want to do is tone down the wishlist. I personally would love a game without points, but those are rare. 99.9999% of the time you are going to have to build a PC on a budget. That means that you strip them down to the barebones of the concept. Dr. Dawn for instance does not get Martial Arts because his spell powers cost him too much even with a few frameworks tossed in for good measure.

Go to the OnLine store and plop down some money (or your parents if you don't have a credit card...ask first!) and download the PDFs for cheaper! Good Deal there!

Check out the Global Guardians website at http://www.globalguardians.com or Hero Central here for online games to get your gaming jones fixed.

Hawksmoor