Arooo MIA

Kal'daka

Re: Arooo MIA

Popular rumors aside, I do in fact live! :) My busy summer Scouting season is over, and the kids are about to go back to school. So, as long as my eldest daughter does not do anything horrifically stupid, I'll be getting back to my B5 work any day now. Sorry for my long absense. (According to the forum header, I have not been to the boards since June!)

Aroooo

Kewl Arooo . You have been missed . We talked before and I was hoping to compare notes on some B5 ships after your conversions to see how close I was. Progressing smoothly in my GM land just added Andromeda Galaxy with all new sets of villians and adventures.... my PC's are eating it up so far. Will be looking for the updates. Keep up the awesome work.

I dont mean to be a pest Aroo' date=' but can we get a copy of Traveller Hero up for download, its been at Freelance Traveller since we issued it, but we really should get it on SFH too[/quote']

Its on my short list of things to do. Do you want it up on the existing Traveller page, or would you like a new section?

Aroooo