Who'd you like to beat on next GenCon?

Koshka

Some of us were brainstorming next year's GenCon games a bit, and the first thing that has to be decided is which villain or villain team the heroes should go against. Is there anyone in particular you, the Hero fan, would really like to pound on?

A poll will be going up later, when I'm back at my home computer with my game books. However, here's the basic guidelines:

1) Published 5th edition villains only. I can't speak for the others, but I've got two major cons next year (Costume Con and GenCon); I know I won't have time to write a new master villain.

2) This will be run in a 4 hour slot. Votes for Istvatha V'han will only count if they come with suggestions for a plot worthy of her that will fit in a 4 hour slot. That goes for Doctor Destroyer, too.

Re: Who'd you like to beat on next GenCon?

Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar! Eurostar!

Humm...Eurostar is a clasic.

May I sergest a bunch of Viper best and brigtest from the Dragon Branch VS COIL, with the heros in the middle. "How do you make a snake sandwitch? Get a slice of VIPER, a slice of COIL, and place heros in between."

You can't go wrong with PSI. Especaly when thay keep silent, and use Mind Control to force the PCs to do there dirty work.

While not a team, Firewing VS Kail The Destroyer (the cat girl from Ninja Hero), with the PCs traped inbetween.

How about doing a big master-plan scheme that involves Destroyer indirectly? Say something like:

• Heist: GRAB is caught stealing some parts from a lab and must try and escape with them or they loose the contract with Destroyer (and possibly their heads).

• Love is in the Air: Destroyer has dispatched some paid mercs to find a woman that's caught his eye (or in classic Doom, his former betrothed). The PCs must protect this woman and get to the bottom of why she's being attacked.

• The Friend of my Enemy: Destroyer confronts the PCs with information on a Viper squad attempting to steal some major alien tech. He offers to help the PCs in exchange for some different tech. Is he on the level? What're his plans?!