Website Aims To Archive EVERY Starship Design.

Guest Black Lotus

Guest Black Lotus

"Welcome to the Starship Schematics page. It's dedicated to the sole purpose of archiving every single starship design ever conceived in the Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Babylon 5, and Space Battleship Yamato (A.K.A. Star Blazers) Universes, both official and unofficial, interesting and mediocre.

"As far as I know, no such attempt has been made either in print or digital formats to build as complete a collection as I intend to. I am continuously updating vessels from all the different mainstream Trek races and organizations: Tholian, Gorn, Kazon, Maquis, etc, along with the other Sci-Fi genres mentioned above. So keep coming back!"

http://www.shipschematics.net/

Re: Website Aims To Archive EVERY Starship Design.

Somebody is probably going to give this guy a heart attack by suggesting "OK' date=' now map the TARDIS...."[/quote']

I have seen maps - there are at least two different versions from different doctors. And of course, they don't show everything...

Did anyone eler release schematics for the Liberator or the Scorpio from Blakes 7, or the Serentity from Firefly?

Although it's not technically a starship, I would love to see someone do a schematic of the Mobile Battleship Nadesico, an intra-system battlecruiser/carrier with several interesting features.

I don't know if a schematic for Ryo-Ohki's battleship form would be all that enlgithening, but it could be amusing. I've be relutant to try to draw out the Soja, because it's too big, or the Ryu-Oh because it doesn't last very long (although it does take a massive suspension bridge with it on the way down).

It would be hard to map out the Macross, especially once that city is brought aboard.

i found these for a firefly class ship, they're completely unofficial of course.

and i believe the Serenity RPG will have official ones.

:confused: aaaarrrgghhhhh !!!!!! i tried to DL them and the computer told me that the document(s) have no data.

check back on Mon or Tue. I'll see if they'll print, then scan them.

can't do it now, have to get ready to go to work.