trigger

steph

i want to make a spell for my game a fast flash attack set with a trigger (a flash in 0 phase action ) if my flash take o phase action can i make a other attack in the same phase............i flash my foe with my flash in a 0 phase action and attack with my axe in the same phase

hope i am clear

stef

Re: trigger

Indeed, but, unless you buy a trigger that automatically resets you have to spend the normal amount of time setting up the attack - it just doesn't take any time to use when it goes off.

En effet, mais, à moins que vous achetiez un déclenchement qui automatiquement des remises vous devez passer la quantité normale de temps installant l'attaque - cela juste ne prend pas n'importe quand à l'utilisation quand il va au loin.

(with thatnks to Babel Fish: http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr :))

i want to make a spell for my game a fast flash attack set with a trigger (a flash in 0 phase action ) if my flash take o phase action can i make a other attack in the same phase............i flash my foe with my flash in a 0 phase action and attack with my axe in the same phase

hope i am clear

stef

Yes, it might be possible to do this with a trigger...

25 Sight Group Flash 2d6, Trigger (Activating the Trigger is an Action that takes no time, Trigger resets automatically, immediately after it activates; +1) AE (1 Hex) (25 Active Points) 2

However, as a GM, I would look at this with a definate Stop Sign!!! I would assume that this power would more likely be created as AE so that you don't have to even hit a target, just a hex. Then, you'd be able to attack your oppenent at 1/2 DCV.

I would say the more proper way to handle this would be just to make the power w/o the trigger (xd6 Flash) and use it WITH the Axe attack as a Multiple Power Attack (you could even Link the Flash to the Axe, in case it couldn't be used separately).

I would not allow the trigger attack power... or, if I did, it would only be triggerable by the actual attack (and thus be a worthless power advantage).

Totally legal.

Flash xd6 Trigger (Attacking In Melee; Setting Trigger is an Action that takes no time, Trigger resets as a 0 Phase Action) +1

The real question is will your GM allow it. On the one hand youre paying twice as much for the Power, on the other hand its a free attack each Phase you attack which is particularly useful when applied to Flash because most opponents don't have Flash Defense, and Flashing them gives you (and any allies) a large combat bonus in later Phases.

Tough call. Id have to see it on a character and in context of the campaign to determine if its too powerful or not.