Hart-Felt Productions Looking For Steampunk & Fantasy Writers

EvilGM

Hart-Felt Productions is expanding our line of products for our Kandris Seal campaign setting. To that end, we are looking for writers who are familiar with the HERO System and the SRD to create Steampunk and Fantasy genre books for Kandris Seal setting. Familiarity with the setting is not required, as a copy of the campaign setting will be provided to you.

Each manuscript will be approximately 95,000 words, with a due date of September 30, 2006, and we are offering a royalty of 15% for this work for hire contract. You will be writing for Hart-Felt Productions, not Hero Games or DOJ, Inc.

The successful candidate will be required to produce a detailed outline for approval within one month of the contracts being signed.

If you are interested in any of these projects please contact me at bosslady (at) hartfeltproductions.com with a brief bio, a list of publication credits, and a writing sample. Please include the writing sample as text in the message body, or provide a link to a web page or file to be downloaded.

Re: Hart-Felt Productions Looking For Steampunk & Fantasy Writers

Do we need to be familiar with the Time-Travel genre too, or is this just a typo? :D:D:D

- Derek (ducking)

:P

That's what I get for posting this when I've under the influence of cold medicine. I've fixed the post above to the correct date.

Hello,

Do you already have in mind a setting you need fleshed out or is this straight out of the writers head.

As stated in the first message of this thread, HFP is looking to expand on the existing Kandris Seal campaign setting.

Guest daeudi_454

HFP would like to thank everyone for their interest in these genre books. We have found the authors we need!

Blast! Foiled again... I just saw the thread :weep:

Steampunk is my favorite setting, but hard to find players around here for it.

And I work in Prepress... would have been nice to do my own layout for once....

Oh well, I have never had anything published before, so no credits to my credit.

Blast! Foiled again... I just saw the thread :weep:

Steampunk is my favorite setting, but hard to find players around here for it.

And I work in Prepress... would have been nice to do my own layout for once....

Oh well, I have never had anything published before, so no credits to my credit.

Well, if the Steampunk book sells well enough, we'll be publishing supplements for it, and we'll be putting out a call for writers for those, but that won't be until 2007.

As a side note, we will be contracting writers for the production of the text only, not editors or layout people.

Guest daeudi_454

The comment about doing my own layout was more an expression about my job suffocating my creativity than wanting to do prepress work on the books. Sorry- my sense of irony.

• 2 weeks later...