60 END 0

65 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 190

Movement:

Running: 6"/12"

Flight: 10"/20"

Leaping: 16"/32"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Cost Powers END

30 Brick Tricks: Variable Advantage (+1/2 Advantages; +1) for up to 60 Active Points of STR 60 (60 Active Points); Requires A Brick Tricks Roll (-1/2), Increased Endurance Cost (x2 END; -1/2) 12

40 Flight: Flight 10", Variable Advantage (+1/2 Advantages; +1) (40 Active Points) 4

8 Hyper-Speed: +2 SPD (20 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x3 END; -1), Costs Endurance (-1/2) 6

3 Hyperacute Senses: +1 PER with all Sense Groups

10 Omega Vision: Killing Attack - Ranged 1d6+1 (20 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x3 END; -1) 6

11 Superhuman Physiology: Life Support (Extended Breathing: 1 END per Minute; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum)

5 Thermal Vision: Infrared Perception (Sight Group)

17 Toughness: Damage Resistance (20 PD/15 ED)

Talents

15 Superhuman Reflexes: Lightning Reflexes: +10 DEX to act first with All Actions

Skills

6 +3 with Punch

5 Brick Tricks: Power 14-

3 High Society 13-

2 KS: Superhuman History 11-

2 KS: The Superhuman World 11-

3 Paramedics 13-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 160

Total Cost: 350

200+ Disadvantages

20 Hunted: Dr Alrich Conquest 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)

20 Hunted: The Golden Covenant 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)

10 Physical Limitation: Medical-Resistant Skin (Infrequently, Greatly Impairing)

15 Psychological Limitation: Heroic Legacy to uphold (Common, Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Hesitant to use full strength (Common, Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Overconfidence (Very Common, Moderate)

15 Reputation: Son of famous Hero, 11- (Extreme)

20 Social Limitation: Secret Identity: Eric Alexander (Frequently, Severe)

10 Vulnerability: 1 1/2 x Effect Magic Attacks (Common)

10 Vulnerability: 1 1/2 x STUN Magic Attacks (Common)

Total Disadvantage Points: 350

Background/History: The son of Titan, Else Earth's greatest hero; Scion is a senior at the Pendragon Academy; a school for young superhumans in on a small island off the coast of Alaska. Scion is chomping at the bit to graduate and take his place among the true superheroes of the world. He is considered his class leader and known to be one of the most responsible young men of his era.

Personality/Motivation: Eric Alexander has lived with the fact that he is already one of the most physically powerful individuals on the planet since he was nine. Though he can come across as dour and holier than thou on occasion, he does have a little of his mother's free spirit in him and can get whimsical when he's sure he can't hurt anyone. He is very self controlled but has a dry wit and can be very charming when he let's his guard down.

Quote: "Leave Accursed to me. You guys get people out of harm's way and someone get my dad on the phone to collect my body alright?"

Powers/Tactics: At this point in his career, Scion is a one trick pony. He is exceedingly strong but his body is still maturing. He is not as sturdy as he could be and runs out of energy fast. His Hyper-speed abilities are very tiring and he tends to save them for "last resort" type things. His "Brick Tricks" abilities are difficult to control and burn through his END pretty quickly so again, he tends to get by on strength alone. As he gains confidence, control, and physical maturity he will be able to use his special abilities with more frequency. His "Omega Vision" is also under developed. He simply can't use it often or for great effect.

Campaign Use: The graduating class of the Pendragon Academy for 2006 can be used as beginning PC's in an Else Earth Campaign, or as young but underdeveloped peers.

Appearance: Tall and lean, Scion's broad shoulders none the less give the impression that his build will eventually approach his father's physique. He has designed a costume decidedly darker than his father's if only to seperate the two. Scion wears a black body suit with white boots, belt and bracers. His fingerless gloves are black. He wears a white cape with blue trim at the bottom. On his chest is the "human" symbol in white. We wears no mask. He has short red hair and silvery eyes. He often wears blue contacts to disguise this.

Re: CHAR: Scion

I use this to give him a flight boost. He can add NTM for combat or switch to Megascale for really fast. The noncombat and combat acceleration advantages are pretty cool too. Oh, and keep the end down...you know your're right, I really only need a +1/4 to get what I want...

I use this to give him a flight boost. He can add NTM for combat or switch to Megascale for really fast. The noncombat and combat acceleration advantages are pretty cool too. Oh' date=' and keep the end down...you know your're right, I really only need a +1/4 to get what I want...[/quote']

Is what I was thinking, but wanted to make sure. Of course ... with +1/2 you can apply two of those at a time.

Titan is old. He's been active since WWII. HIs powers have grown steadily over the decades. He started at about 60 STR in 1939. He is currently considered the strongest living mortal on Earth (very touchy ratings system) at 120 STR.

I've used a modified Superman origin for him and a race just like him. When their planet was going to be destroyed a highly advanced civilzation created "genetic templates" and shot them off towards areas of space they suspected had sentient life or at least the potential for it. The genetic templates only worked on human like beings. One of the drones ended up on Earth and created Titan. most of the others found nothing. One planet was hit by several (Earth's had been thrown off course during a hyperspace jump) and the human like people of that planet were by and large transformed.

What the original race didn't anticipate was that the changes they had made to their genetic templates to make them hearty enough to survive the trip gave the "Kryptonian Power Set" to the hosts. This breeds true. So in a short time as evolution goes, the world hit with the most "genemissiles" became a new Krypton or what have you.

There are a few other unique individuals and the members of the hybrid race have been seeking out their "cousins" eventually some will find Earth.

Titan's wife is an alien, she has similar powers (flight, strength, etc) but lacks the superspeed, bizzare senses and energy projection. She is a skilled warrior and has neato weaponry.

Else Earth is very Star Trek Alien life-like. Lots of human like or humanoid races. Many can interbreed.

I got that from' date=' I believe Oddhat...[/quote']

Thanks. I think whoever did the Animated Justice League thread was the first to post it on these boards since 5th came out. It's one of those mechanics that becomes very obvious as soon as you read the rules.

So, as his father is Superman and his mother is Wonder Woman, he wouldn't happen to have an impossibly cute-yet-annoying alien princess girlfriend and a rival who builds power armor... :D

Thanks. I think whoever did the Animated Justice League thread was the first to post it on these boards since 5th came out. It's one of those mechanics that becomes very obvious as soon as you read the rules.

So, as his father is Superman and his mother is Wonder Woman, he wouldn't happen to have an impossibly cute-yet-annoying alien princess girlfriend and a rival who builds power armor... :D

He could. But I'm not saying as of yet.

:D