Game world

Markdoc

Thanks to Bblackmoor, I've got a new site to host the stuff for my new FH game.

It's at: http://www.rpglibrary.org/settings/gothick_empires/

It's still a bit bare-bones: there's a lot of material still to add, but there's enough up now that it's not a complete waste of time (well, no more than any roleplaying site is a waste of time).

cheers, Mark

Re: Game world

I read through about half of it' date=' and it looks pretty good. I may steal some of your NPCs... though I dont think I'd want to be Loraginos.. a 14- magery and spells in the -7 to -8 to cast range! Oy![/quote']

Well to be far, he is a runaway apprentice :)

More seriously, all his spells are summonings and related stuff, so he can afford to take plenty of extra time and hopefully get the "cool sorceror toys"* bonus as well. If he has to rely on his magic in combat, he's toast.

cheers, Mark

*in one game, one of the players, who had been disarmed, managed to wriggle free and grab the athamae (consecrated blade) the evil sorceror was using as part of his demon-summoning ritual and stab him with it. Another player, whose character was a mage, was outraged. "You can't stab him with that! It's a magical tool, not a weapon!" To which the other player replied "It's pointy, isn't it?"

Mark, will you be moving all your Gothik Empires material from Angelfire to the new site? How about the rest of your Cyber Empire O' Doom?

If that would be the best move for you, more power to you. I'll just have a bunch of RPG conversion links to update. :angst:

The Gothick Empires stuff will move (when I've gotten around to updating the various links that point at it: probbaly in a week-10 days). I've been wanting to expand it for a while, but haven't had the space. There will be a pointer to the new site. The Angelfire site will get the expanded WH40K Hero conversions. Everything else will stay where it is.

cheers, Mark

Mark,

any chance of getting your FH adventures in a text (MS Word?) or PDF format?

I would love to use them.

Regards,

Tim

That's not a bad idea. Right now I am focussed on getting the first few months adventures for the new FH game beaten into shape. I'll be posting them as they are played, just in case my players are tempted to peek :eg:

Hopefully that will be of interest. If all goes as planned, it'll be a series of adventures that link up into a campaign good for 2-3 years gaming, like my Sengoku game.

But I'll have a look at pdf'ing them when I get a minute.

cheers, Mark