Weekend Warriors - A Low End DC Game

Eosin

We just started up in a new Dark Champions Campaign set in HC and run by Edsel. Characters are built on 50 + 50 with upto 5 experience points for a good background. We have typically run 75 + 75 so the shift in SPD and CVs still has us guessing a bit.

Anyway, here is my character [A downgraded version of a one shot character].

KIERIAN FOSTER

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

13 STR 3 12- Lift 151.6kg; 2 ½d6 [3]

18 DEX 24 13- OCV: 6/DCV: 6

14 CON 8 12-

11 BODY 2 11-

13 INT 3 12- PER Roll 12-

11 EGO 2 11- ECV: 4

15 PRE 5 12- PRE Attack: 3d6

12 COM 1 11-

5 PD 2 Total: 5 PD (0 rPD)

3 ED 0 Total: 3 ED (0 rED)

3 SPD 2 Phases: 4, 8, 12

6 REC 0

28 END 0

25 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 52

Movement: Running: 6"/12"

Leaping: 2"/4"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Cost Powers END

7 Intuitive Aim: (Total: 7 Active Cost, 7 Real Cost) +1 with Ranged Combat (Real Cost: 5) plus Range Skill Levels: +1 vs. Range Modifier with Handguns (Real Cost: 2)

Perks

1 Fringe Benefit: Weapon Permit (where appropriate)

2 Fringe Benefit: Local Police Powers

2 Contact: Knockout (Contact has useful Skills or resources) 8-

Resources & Equipment

0 1) 60 Equipment Points

3 2) Equipment: Street Level

Skills

0 PS: HCPD: CTF 11-

3 CK: Hudson City 12-

3 Scholar

1 1) KS: Criminal Law & Procedures (2 Active Points) 11-

1 2) KS: HC Local Underworld (2 Active Points) 11-

1 3) KS: HC Organized Crime (2 Active Points) 11-

1 4) KS: Law Enforcement World (2 Active Points) 11-

3 Acting 12-

0 Breakfall 8-

0 Climbing 8-

3 Combat Driving 13-

0 Concealment 8-

3 Conversation 12-

3 Criminology 12-

3 Disguise 12-

3 Fast Draw 13-

0 Interrogation 8-

0 Persuasion 8-

3 Security Systems 12-

3 Shadowing 12-

3 Stealth 13-

3 Streetwise 12-

2 WF: Small Arms

1 TF: Small Motorized Ground Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 58

Total Cost: 110

50+ Disadvantages

15 Hunted: Floating: HC Organized Crime 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Limited Geographical Area, Harshly Punish)

15 Psychological Limitation: Ends Justify the Means (Uncommon, Total)

10 Psychological Limitation: Ruthless In Combat (Common, Moderate)

10 Social Limitation: Subject to Orders (Occasionally, Major)

5 Background

3 DM Assigned XP

2 Experience Points

(1 points unspent)

Total Disadvantage Points: 110

EQUIPMENT CARRIED

Equipment END

H&K Mk. 23 Mod. 0 SOCOM M-6: (Total: 108 Active Cost, 32 Real Cost) RKA 3d6-1, 4 clips of 12 Charges (+0), +1 Increased STUN Multiplier (+¼), Invisible to Sight Group, Source Only (Flash Supressor; +¼) (60 Active Points); OAF (-1), STR Minimum 9 (STR Min. Cannot Add/Subtract Damage; -1), AR (x2; -¾), Beam (-¼) (Real Cost: 15) plus CE, Reduces/Eliminates Firing Noise 1" radius, -3 to Normal Hearing PER Rolls, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (13 Active Points); OAF (-1), Real Weapon (-¼) (Real Cost: 6) plus Sight Group Images 1" radius, +/-4 to PER Rolls, 1 Continuing Fuel Charge lasting 1 Hour (+0) (22 Active Points); OAF (-1), Only To Create Light (-1), Real Weapon (-¼), Limited Range (10"; -¼) (Real Cost: 6) plus +2 OCV (10 Active Points); OAF (-1), Real Weapon (-¼), Does Not Work In Adverse Conditions (-¼), Limited Range (64"; -¼) (Real Cost: 4) plus : +1 vs. Range Modifier with (3 Active Points); OAF (-1), Real Weapon (-¼), Does Not Work In Adverse Conditions (-¼), Limited Range (64"; -¼) (Real Cost: 1)Notes: PER Mod +4, CQC -1, weight listed includes weight of all accessories. [12]

Level III-A Concealed Vest: Armor (7 PD/7 ED), No Mass (+0) (21 Active Points); Long Vest (Protects Locations 10-13; -1 ¼), IIF (-¼), Real Armor (-¼) (x2 Cost)Notes: This is about the heaviest concealable armor normally available. Someone who looks close may still detect its presence. 0

Background/History: Kierian Foster was born to Avery and Suzanne Foster, an Irish fire fighter and a professional wife respectively. He was born and raised in Hudson City, residing with his biological parents until he was six. At that time, his father was killed in the line of duty while trying to rescue a family trapped in the Belington Hotel . Unable to cope with the stress Suzanne suffered a breakdown and was institutionalized after a suicide attempt. For a short time Kierian was placed into a Catholic school for boys but was eventually taken in by his paternal grandparents. Bryce and Jessica Foster, his grandparents, were moderately wealthy after retiring from civil service. The elderly couple provided a solid home for Kierian to develop in.

His mother has recovered from her illness and has done better with the introduction of newer antidepressants, still, she was distant or absent during his youth which has created a coldness between them. Suzanne Foster has since spent an excessive amount of time studying psychology and behavior at Hudson City University where she teaches.

Kierian’s grandparents were killed in an automobile accident while vacationing nearly a decade ago. The couple willed what little money they had to Kierian.

Kierian joined the Hudson City Police Department immediately after he finished high school, working as a patrol officer for six years, while attending HCU part-time.

During his sixth year on the force, Kierian was selected for the Special Weapons And Tactics unit. He served as a member of SWAT for three years. During that time, he encountered some of Hudson City’s more notorious villains and vigilantes. During a hostage crisis, Kierian discovered his softness for vigilantes when he assisted the wounded Knockout to safety. The wounded vigilante required extensive first aid and in the process of providing the required aid, Kierian identified the person under the mask. Kierian never reported the incident and has recently re-established contact with the vigilante.

Just before his selection as a SWAT member, Kierian finally met the woman of his dreams, Lorraine Alvis. Lorraine’s income as a social worker & Kierian’s money from the force allowed them a comfortable, if not extravagant lifestyle.

Kierian and Lorraine were married in July of 1999, seven months later Lorraine delivered a stillborn daughter. The event placed a significant strain on the couple's marriage.

In 2003 Keirain attended The Ultimate Fighting Challenge XXII, the event turned into a disaster as a full-scale riot broke out after gunshots ripped through the stadium. Kierian found himself in the middle of a pitched battle between the some of Hudson Cities most notorious crime families. The enraged Kierian hurtled himself into the gunplay and disabled several members of the Torrecone family but was unable to stop their leader, the infamous Swansong.

Several weeks after the incident at the UFC, SWAT was called in on a crack house bust that was expected to turn violent. When the SWAT team arrived at the crack house, they were immediately ambushed. Half the team was killed that day and the other 4 members were all hospitalized, including Kierian. All of the team would have been killed when the crack house detonated if not for the aid of an unknown benefactor.

In shock from the cold blooded murder of his team, Kierian frantically called his wife before allowing any procedures to be done on him. Unable to reach his wife by phone, Kierian leaped to the conclusion that the tip had been a trap. Swansong and the Torrecone family weren't known for their forgiving nature. Kierian feared the assassain was going to also kill his wife to punish him for interferance. Kierian left the hospital and sped home immediately, dreading what he would find.

Instead of a murdered wife and a ransacked home, he found Lorraine at home in bed - very much alive. She was otherwise engaged with a quick-tempered fellow officier named Anthony Schiavelli. There were a number of screams, accusations were made, and somewhere in the middle, a fight broke out between Anthony and Kierian - a fight that ended with Kierian being shot. Kierian was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital. Several hours later, a morgue employee ran screaming into the emergency room, ‘He ain’t dead’. Apparently, the physician missed several essential calls, or maybe he didn’t.

Kierian returned to the force after an extensive convalesence leave. Rather than return to SWAT he was transfer to the Citywide Task Force where he has begun to catch his stride.

Personality/Motivation: Beyond anything else Kierian wants to make a difference – like the two men in his life. That desire led him to the join HCPD. However, the desire has mutated somewhat since his near death experience. He still has a desire to help but he has an overwhelming need to make those who walk on others and live beyond the law - pay. The near death experience has led him to consider other, less traditional means of helping people.

His feelings towards his ex-wife are only slightly mixed. On the one hand, he loved her enough to marry, and to stand by her for years. On the other, he cannot forget the pain and betrayal. In the end of their relationship, he was so numb that the loss of her was simply another dull ache. His major concern was that he got to keep their dog, a bullmastiff named Bismark.

Kierian has isolated himself both emotionally and physically. When he is not with his mother he seldom interacts with people as a person. He is a driven man and those people who do speak with him, are uncomfortable with his intensity.

He is generally soft-spoken, preferring to observe and gather information before speaking his mind. If he perceives violence as the only option to end a confrontation then he will use it - as swiftly and forcefully as necessary to end any perceived threat. He does not like hurting people, but he has grown just callus enough after years on the street to realize that sometimes it's the only way to resolve a situation. His focused, almost disinterested attitude while fighting is a touch unnerving, but he's learned that becoming emotionally involved in a fight is a step away from being angry - and that's just a step away from losing control and getting hurt.

Quote: "We don't want this to escalate."

Powers/Tactics: Crucible is a calculating combatant. Using his skill with weapons to their deadliest advantage.

Appearance: Kierian is ruggedly handsome. He is 5'11" tall, weighs 190 lbs. and has Black hair. His eyes are dark blue, almost black in dim light, and usually moving to watch his surroundings carefully. He dresses in clothing suitable for the occasion, but has a tendency to wear a jacket or loose shirt to help conceal his sidearm.

Re: Weekend Warriors - A Low End DC Game

TEAM MEMBERSHIP - From Kierian's POV

The Kid -- Martial Arts prodigy who calls himself sweeper after some funky staff like weapon. Just turned 18, so you know "Kid" is his name even if he stencils something else in neon on his forehead.

Cannon -- Ex-military combat engineer. All his guns and ammo are tricked out to deliver the maximum possible effect. He lost his boy in a drive by a few years back.

Choir Boy -- A bad man gone good. Got a big case of God and decided he didn't much like the road he was on. Choir Boy has a record and has done some baadddd stuff but he seems on the up-and-up these days.

Me -- I guess I got a bad case of God myself. Got capped about a year ago and died. If that won't make a man think over the way he has been living I don't know what will. I took a long time healing. It is hard to keep your head scewed on when you are twitching in bed for months at a strech. Somewhere in that morphine haze I decided that I was tired of watching punks walk free.

Reckoning --- as in accounting.

I was hoping to integrate with LIBRA but fate sorta drew us all together at the right time. We have a long way to go before we are a combat effective unit but the pieces are starting to pull together.

The first action involved the kidnapping of a boy by the Los Reyes gang in Latin City. Kidnapping crackheads....

I have already worked up the campaign log for the first game. I am still pretty excited by the game and so I was fairly elaborate (6 pages worth). However due to Christmas our group is having to skip one of our bi-monthly games and won't meet again until January 7th. :weep:

I intend to post the campaign log but I'll wait until the next session before I post it. Until we play again the log is not canon. This allows all the players to proof-read and helps me recall details that I may have let slip. So as I post, the campaign log will be one session behind the actual game.

I will try to get the other player-character's posted before then though. Perhaps I can get Nightstick to post his character (he has been idle from these forums for far too long). Since Eosin has started this thread (he must be enjoying it too). I will post any relevant stuff here (campaign log, characters, NPCs, etc.). :thumbup:

You'll probably note some odd write-ups on our guns and other weapons. We use our own house rules for them. Our weapons are a bit more lethal than normal Hero System rules. Guns generally do more damage, particularly large caliber ones. To off set this most handguns have a limitation called AR. AR is a multiplier applied to any resistand defense that a bullet encounters. For instance in the write-up of the .45 ACP (fired by Kierian's SOCOM) you will note that the damage is 3d6-1 RKA, but it also has an AR x2. The weapon is very nasty against unarmored foes, but any resistant defense counts x2 against it. For instance a 7 rPD vest would count as 14 rPD against this weapon. The theory being that although the .45 ACP is a very damaging slug it is a poor penetrator.

AR is a multiplier applied to any resistand defense that a bullet encounters.

This is a pretty interesting house rule. Adds more realism for unarmored characters but with the armor interaction, it isn't too deadly.

On a side note, I'm assuming you mean session when you said secession? ;)

I am willing to post the rest of the player characters. I have them all in Hero Designer on my computer. However, the last time I posted a character was before we lost the html functions on the forum. What is a good export template for use with the boards as they now are?

What did you use Eosin?

EDIT: Okay I looked around in the Free Stuff section and found something that will probably work. I'll be giving it a try in a minute.

I will try to get the other player-character's posted before then though. Perhaps I can get Nightstick to post his character

(he has been idle from these forums for far too long).

Okay already......I will try to get active again....No promises, but I have been very busy blah blah blah yada yada......

I am in the middle of reworking Sweepers :eg: (okay, the Kids') :o background. I should have it posted by next weekend.:)

Heres hoping that we get as much mileage from this DC campaign as the previous one - The Omega Team.:thumbup:

Below I have posted John Black. The character is run by Audie, a nethanderthal who lacks an internet connection. Audie is actually Okay but hard to contact sometimes. Kierian (Eosin) has taken to calling him Cannon due to the 10-guage shotgun he is using.

--------------------------------------------------

[b]John Black - [/b]

[b][u]VAL[/u]   [u]CHA[/u]   [u]Cost[/u]   [u]Total[/u]   [u]Roll[/u]      [u]Notes[/u][/b]
13    STR     3   13      12-       HTH Damage 2 1/2d6  END [3]
14    DEX     12   14      12-       OCV 5 DCV 5
13    CON     6   13      12-
11    BODY    2   11      11-
13    INT     3   13      12-       PER Roll 12-
11    EGO     2   11      11-       ECV: 4
15    PRE     5   15      12-       PRE Attack: 3d6
10    COM     0   10      11-
4    PD      1   4             4 PD (0 rPD)
4    ED      1   4             4 ED (0 rED)
3    SPD     6   3                 Phases:  4, 8, 12
6    REC     0   6
26    END     0   26
25    STUN    0   25
7    RUN      0   7"                END [2]
2    SWIM     0   2"                END [1]
3    LEAP     0   2 1/2"                2 1/2" forward, 1" upward

[b]CHA Cost: 41[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]POWERS[/u][/b]
2     [b][i]Fleet of Foot[/i][/b]: Running +1" (7" total) - END=1

[b]POWERS Cost: 2[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]SKILLS[/u][/b]
0      Acting 8-
3      Breakfall 12-
0      CK: Hudson City 8-
3      Climbing 12-
3      Combat Driving 12-
3      Concealment 12-
3      Demolitions 12-
3      Electronics 12-
3      Fast Draw 12-
2      Gambling (Card Games) 12-
3      Interrogation 12-
2      KS: Hudson City Street Gangs 11-
0      Language:  English (idiomatic; literate) (5 Active Points)
3      Paramedics 12-
0      Persuasion 8-
0      PS: Soilder 11-
2      PS: Combat Engineer 11-
0      Shadowing 8-
3      SS:  Chemistry 12-
3      Stealth 12-
3      Streetwise 12-
2      Systems Operation (Communications Systems) 12-
3      Tactics 12-
0      TF:  Small Motorized Ground Vehicles
5      WF:  Common Melee Weapons, Small Arms, Grenade Launchers
3      +1 with Small Arms

[b]SKILLS Cost: 55[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]PERKS[/u][/b]
2      Money:  Well Off
3      Fringe Benefit:  Improved Equipment Availability Street-Level equipment

Resource Points
0      1)  60 Equipment Points
0      2)  10 Vehicle/Base Points
0      3)  5 Follower/Contact Points
0      4)  0 Miscellaneous Points

[b]PERKS Cost: 5[/b]

[b][u]Value[/u]  [u]DISADVANTAGES[/u][/b]
0     Normal Characteristic Maxima
15     Psychological Limitation:  Vigilante Mentality (Common, Strong)
10     Psychological Limitation:  Hates Gangs (Common, Moderate)
10     DNPC:  Jim Black, his son 8- (Normal)
5     Distinctive Features:  Military Tatoo (Easily Concealed)
10     Hunted:  Assorted Street Gangs 8- (As Pow, Kill)

[b]DISADVANTAGES Points: 50[/b]

Base Pts: 50
Exp Required: 3
Total Exp Available: 6
Exp Unspent: 3
Total Character Cost: 103

Background

Name: John Black

DoB: 29FEB1964

Martial Status: Divorced

Family history: Jack and Ingrid Black parents (both deceased). Jacquelyn Martin (ex Wife). Jason Black, son (Deceased). Jim Black, son (unmarried) Karin Kimble, daughter

Ken Kimble, son in law, Tobias Kimble, Grandson.

Personal History: John graduated from high school in 1982 and married his high school sweetheart Jacquelyn Martin on 31OCT82. Joined the Untied States Army on 04JAN83. Jack and Jim (twins) were born 10OCT83. Karin was born 25DEC84. John retired in 2003 shortly after his son Jack was killed in a drive by shooting (01OCT03). John and Jackie Divorced 05FEB04, sighting irreconcilable differences, the strain of loosing Jack had been too much for their marriage. Jim is currently in his sophomore year at HSU were he is pursuing a degree in Criminology. Ken and Karin Kimble were married 08MAY04 with grandson Toby being born 11NOV04.

Criminal Record: Public Intoxication, Disorderly conduct 15 NOV03. Simple Assault 05FEB04. DUI 11MAR04.

Assessment: John should under go alcohol, grief counseling, and anger management classes. It is my belief that these alcohol related incidences and his violent behavior stem from the inability to deal with the loss of his son and his divorce.

Report From: Community Alcohol Training Center

---------------------------------------

His background is a little sketchy but that is all that the player has submitted thusfar. I am hoping for a little better background from him but I am not holding out a lot of hope. I expect a tantrum when I don't give him a full 5-points for what he has written.

If a more elaborate background is supplied I will probably just edit this entry to include it.

EDIT: Found a better export template. Thanks to concord.

I thought that I'd post our current house rules. It is attached as a PDF document. This covers just about everything but weapons and armor, which are their own document. I will post that later, I have to make a few edits and then convert it to PDF.

The Kid -- Martial Arts prodigy who calls himself sweeper after some funky staff like weapon. Just turned 18, so you know "Kid" is his name even if he stencils something else in neon on his forehead.

Not to question my ELDERS, :eek:

but I turned 20 on my last birthday :king:

and it is called a Three Section Staff, not some "funky staff thing." :rolleyes:

I resent being called "The Kid", I'm almost legal in all states! :cry:

Besides, Kids can't join the services, and if I'm old enough for that, I'm old enough for a little respect! :eg:

...(yes the background is getting tweaked a little bit)... :think:

Technically there is a variant of the three-section-staff that only uses two sections (a short staff with a shorter one attached to the end by a chain). Both weapon's work the same for purposes of Hero System rules. The two-section variant is known as the shao-tzu or sweeper. You, and your character, seem to prefer the traditional three-section-staff, but you liked the name Sweeper and adopted that as your vigilante name.

Ha! My Geek Fu is superior. That is why I am the GM and you are the victim... er, player. :D

Crucible's "War Journal"

An idea of mine - something of a vigilante memior where my character rationalizes what he is doing in a free flowing diary.

In Cold Blood

I know that there will be a mistake.

It is all that simple isn’t it? One stupid slip up and I will be dead or captured. Everybody makes mistakes.

I have been falling toward this place since I was a child and my father died in a fire [Don’t lie to yourself. He didn’t die, he was murdered for greed and that 30 minute high ride.]. It isn’t like the FDA, OSHA, or the EPA has any regulations for safely operating a drug manufacturing plant. I told my mom that that I hoped everyone who used drugs would just die but those are the angry words of a child whose father has been stolen from him.

Do you think I knew? Maybe. Some kids say they want to be doctors or astronauts but telling your friends that you want to kill criminals is the sort of thing that gets you sent to the principal’s office. I became a police officer instead. I still got the gun and I still got to kill those who took my father from me but only when they resisted.

It is funny that I didn’t realize what I was until the day my SWAT unit hit a fortified compound in the Numbers. The building was on fire and had been rocked by explosions before we arrived. There were multiple gunshots that indicated a pitched firefight was happening on the inside of that building. I got a citation for bravery when I killed three crack heads.

On the second floor, I found one of the LIBRA team members unconscious. She had been shot twice but thankfully, she was wearing body armor. Life is decided in small moments. Have you ever noticed that? What would you have done?

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the character that goes with the History posted just previous to this post. Nightstick's character Sweeper.

[b][size="3"]Sweeper - Walter Aldrich, Jacob Johnson[/size][/b]

[b][u]VAL[/u]   [u]CHA[/u]   [u]Cost[/u]   [u]Total[/u]   [u]Roll[/u]      [u]Notes[/u][/b]
15    STR     5    15      12-       HTH Damage 3d6  END [3]
18    DEX     24   18      13-       OCV 6 DCV 6
13    CON     6    13      12-
11    BODY    2    11      11-
13    INT     3    13      12-       PER Roll 12-
10    EGO     0    10      11-       ECV: 3
13    PRE     3    13      12-       PRE Attack: 2 1/2d6
10    COM     0    10      11-
5     PD      2     5             5 PD (0 rPD)
3     ED      0     3             3 ED (0 rED)
3     SPD     2     3                 Phases:  4, 8, 12
6     REC     0     6
26    END     0     26
26    STUN    0     26
6     RUN     0     6"                END [1]
2     SWIM    0     2"                END [1]
3     LEAP    0     3"                3" forward, 1 1/2" upward

[b]CHA Cost: 47[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]MARTIAL ARTS[/u][/b]
     Martial Arts:  Kung Fu
4      1)  Martial Strike:  1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 5d6 Strike
4      2)  Martial Block:  1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort
4      3)  Martial Disarm:  1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, Disarm; 25 STR to Disarm
4      4)  Martial Dodge:  1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +5 DCV, Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort
1      5)  Weapon Element:  Three-Section Staff

[b]MARTIAL ARTS Cost: 17[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]SKILLS[/u][/b]
3      Acrobatics 13-
0      AK: Midwestern USA 8-
0      Acting 8-
3      Breakfall 13-
1      CK: Hudson City's Oriental Districts 8-
0      Climbing 8-
3      Concealment 12-
0      Language:  English (idiomatic; literate) (5 Active Points)
2      Language:  Mandarin (fluent conversation)
0      PS: Pick One 11-
0      Persuasion 8-
3      Shadowing 12-
3      Stealth 13-
3      Streetwise 12-
0      TF:  Small Motorized Ground Vehicles
3      WF:  Common Martial Arts Melee Weapons, Three-Section Staff
3      +1 with Martial Maneuvers

[b]SKILLS Cost: 27[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]PERKS[/u][/b]
     Resource Points
0      1)  60 Equipment Points
0      2)  10 Vehicle/Base Points
0      3)  5 Follower/Contact Points
0      4)  0 Miscellaneous Points

2      Deep Cover
4      Money:  Well Off
3      Fringe Benefit:  Improved Equipment Availability Street-Level equipment

[b]PERKS Cost: 9[/b]

[b][u]Value[/u]  [u]DISADVANTAGES[/u][/b]
15     Hunted:  Golden Serpent Association, Tong 8- (Mo Pow, Harshly Punish)
5      Hunted:  HCPD 8- (Mo Pow, LGA, Wanted for Questioning)
10     Psychological Limitation:  Code of Honor (Common, Moderate)
15     Social Limitation:  Secret ID (Frequently, Major)
5      Reputation:  Vigilante, 8-
0      Normal Characteristic Maxima

[b]DISADVANTAGES Points: 50[/b]

Base Pts: 50
Exp Required: 0
Total Exp Available: 6
Exp Unspent: 6
Total Character Cost: 100

I still haven't posted Choir Boy, the last remaining player character. The player and I are still working out some issues in design and concept but I will get around to posting him when the character is ready and I can find the time.

• 3 months later...

I just posted the current version of Crucible a.k.a. Kierian Foster to the herodesigner vault. This is the character run by Eosin. See the first post in this thread if you want to see how he started out.

I hope to eventually post the other characters too but I'd rather find some good artwork for them before I post them. I am thinking about having Storn Cook do some artwork for Sweeper (I just have to get the player on board). Depending on how that turns out perhaps we will get around to having Storn do some artwork for some of the other characters as well.