Brainstorm: The Black Paladin Recruits!

Weldun

Re: Brainstorm: The Black Paladin Recruits!

Well so far it looks like this.

Dark Kingdom Inner Court.

The Black Paladin. King. After teaming up with Talsiman and the Black Harlequin, he hatched the idea to forge their own kingdom. The world can wait, a small nation will do for now. Genuinely in love with Talisman.

Talisman. Queen. Has found herself in a state she never dreamed to fnd herself in. She’s in love. And even better, it doesn’t make her weak.

The Black Harlequin. Jester. He finally has an appreciative audience.

Professor Muerte. Court “Wizard.” Ressurected by Takofanes, but freed from the lord of the dead’s control, he is fiercly loyal to the Black Paladin and Talisman.

Knights of the Black Rose.

Morningstar. Joined the Black Paladin because of the way it annoys DEMON.

Shadow Dragon. To study at the feet of pure evil.

Cloaca. After DEMON suffers several defeats at the hands of the Dark Kingdom, she petitions for membership and is currently a probationary member. She will begin to have feelings for Shadow Dragon as the campaign progresses.

Lightning Man. Glad for the many opportunities for rampant devastation. Sir de Morphant and his court are growing weary of his outlandish behavior.

Okay, I figured that I would actually show some trust in my players, *gasp!*, and keep this thread alive. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that it's easier than emptying out my PM bin. :whistle: Please note that the above is intended as a objective, despite having been writen in the present tense.

I've also added a dozen agents in enchanted armor with flaming swords that can shoot fireballs. Yippee!

Also, an update on my resources.

Book List.

4E

Blue Hardcover

Classic Enemies

Classic Organisations

Ninja Hero

5E

5ER

Champions, Champions Universe, Champions Worldwide

Conquerors, Killers and Crooks

UNTIL Superpowers Database I & II

VIPER, DEMON & UNTIL

Ultimate Vehicle, Mystic and Martial Artist, Metamporh, Speedster & Brick

HERO System Equipment Guide

Gadgets and Gear

Fantasy Hero Grimoire (can anyone please tell me what "spell (-½)" entails?)

Ninja Hero

Hidden Lands

HERO System Bestiary

Villany Amok.

The Dragon's Gate by Gold Rush Games.

I also have Robot Warriors, but I was young and impressionable, okay.

Along with Robot Gladiatots...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want a scary plot seed?

Black Paladin assembles the Dark Kingdom, and has considerable success leading it to evil. This draws the attention of Takofanes, who decides that BP is worthy of becoming his general.

Think Takofanes is scary, imagine him with a Black Paladin-as-deathknight at his right hand?

Want a scary plot seed?

Black Paladin assembles the Dark Kingdom, and has considerable success leading it to evil. This draws the attention of Takofanes, who decides that BP is worthy of becoming his general.

Think Takofanes is scary, imagine him with a Black Paladin-as-deathknight at his right hand?

MWAHAHAHAHA!

[rep]:eg:Metaphysician, you have just earned the emnity of my players.:eg:[/rep]

From the 4E hardcover' date=' several of the Asesinos could reasonably ally with BP. Stalker might join just for the challenge of lots of opportunities to battle superheroes; while the Tombstone Kid, Ocelote and Montana could have been animated by/ drawn to Black Paladin instead of Stalker.[/quote']Maybe BP could be the one who prompts Stalker to assemble the Asesinos. Not only would he have his loyal knights, but also a dedicated band of assassins.

Looks like we have a full campaign's worth of stories right here, with BP and his Dark Kingdom as the PCs' primary adversaries.

Who's running, and I have dibs on the Silver Avenger/PRIMUS Liaison Officer character...

Um, I'm already running this fortnightly in Perth, Australia.