Now Taking Preorders For the Champions 25th-Anniversary Special Edition!

Darren Watts

That's right, gang, preorders are now open in the Online Store! Please remember, this is the $10 down-payment for the book, which will help us determine how big the print run should be when the book goes into production next month. We'll be tying that run pretty closely to the number of paid preorders, so if you want one don't take the chance that there'll be any left over! Once we've got the production underway, we'll set up the various options in the store for people who want signatures, particular numbers in the run, etc.- no need to worry about that stuff yet, you'll have plenty of time to let us know. Click on the product itself for more information, and thanks for helping us celebrate 25 years of Champions History!

Re: Now Taking Preorders For the Champions 25th-Anniversary Special Edition!

Just a quick reminder to people who've placed a preorder to e-mail the following information to me at SteveL@herogames.com:

—your name

—the “handle” you use on the Hero Games message boards and in the Online Store

—your shipping address. You must list an address that will be valid during the May-July period when we expect to receive and ship the books.

—your telephone number. Again, please give us a number that will be valid during May-July.

—any special features you desire. If you want to reserve a number from the print run (#2 to #200), please indicate which number you want.

—your e-mail address. This is the main way we’ll contact you to let you know the books are available, so you must list an address that will be valid during the May-July period when we expect to receive and ship the books.

We don't want anyone to miss out on their order, so please get your information in! As of the last time I checked the ol' inbox I'd only received one C25 e-mail, so I figured it couldn't hurt to pass on a gentle reminder. :hex: