Build Me a Fighter, Advanced Class.

Enforcer84

Re: Build Me a Fighter, Advanced Class.

I must have been thinking of a different thread or something. I can't find what I was thinking of earlier. ;)

Here's some axe abilities I just thought of along the same ridiculouso lines.

Cost

Powers

END

Big Axe Tricks: Multipower, 60-point reserve, (60 Active Points); all slots OIF (Any giant axe; -1/2)

4u

1) Can Opener: Drain Armor 2d6, Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Month; +2) (60 Active Points) Note: The wielder cleaves a giant hole in their opponent's armor. (The mechanics would state the armor would heal itself over time but let's just handwave that away).

2u

2) Bicep Cut: Drain STR 2d6, Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Week; +1 3/4) (55 Active Points); PD Applies (-1), Only affects arm strength (-1/4) Note: The wielder aims for the opponent's bicep, slicing a big hunk of it off and causing the opponent to lose STR for quite a while.

1u

3) Axe Glare: Sight Group Flash 8d6 (40 Active Points); Only in broad daylight (-1 1/2), No Range (-1/2) Note: A well polished axe is nearly as big as a mirror. The wielder can reflect sunlight into his opponent's eyes and blind him for a short time.

2u

4) Hurl it!: Killing Attack - Ranged 4d6 (60 Active Points); 1 Recoverable Charge (The axe!; -1 1/4), Costs Endurance (Only Costs END to Activate; -1/2), Range Based On Strength (-1/4) Note: The wielder throws his axe at a single target with all his/her might. Better hope they die cause you gotta go pick it up.

1u

5) Axe Wall: Knockback Resistance -10" (20 Active Points) Note: The wielder holds their axe upright to form a shield and reduce knockback attacks.

2u

6) Whirling Axe: Force Wall (7 PD/7 ED; 12" long and 1" tall) (57 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Lockout (Can't attack while in use; -1/2) Note: The wielder tosses their axe in a circular pattern around them which reduces the effectiveness of attacks made against him.

Re: Build Me a Fighter, Advanced Class.

I thought someone mentioned a high-powered 200-point anime style fantasy hero kinda character. So' date=' yeah what I made up was high-powered and unrealistic. ;)[/quote']

I did and you did fine. Thanks for the continued posts!