Card Shark: Dark Champions

Tar

Hello all....

Just a quick group of questions from a Hero pseudo-newbie. Years ago I picked up the Dark Champions series of books, and was highly intrigued with the Card Shark and his organization. I was hoping if someone would list other resources (either made by Champions/Hero, or by themselves) that deal with that group/theme. I'm crossing my fingers that the organization will make it into the new edition.

In addition to this, a side thread that I read asked about the villainous Zodiak. Is that group going to make its reappearance in the new edition?

Thank you...

-Tar

• 6 years later...

Re: Card Shark: Dark Champions

I think so; the Card Shark organization seems to be a key player in Hudson City and a favorite of Our Line Developer. However, I don't remember if the IP deal with Cryptic included Dark Champions/Hudson City or not.

Also, query to mods: move to Dark Champions board, I think?

I think so; the Card Shark organization seems to be a key player in Hudson City and a favorite of Our Line Developer. However, I don't remember if the IP deal with Cryptic included Dark Champions/Hudson City or not.

Also, query to mods: move to Dark Champions board, I think?

Actually, the first Expansion of the MMO is called Dark Champions.

[Losing Battle]

The original term was "Card Sharp" with a "P". People kept mispronouncing it as "card shark", then same way they say "If you think that, youve got another thing coming" with a "G", instead of the original "If you think that, youve got another think coming" with a "K".

Judas Priest sure as heck didnt help.

What does all of this have to do with the HERO product?

Nothing!

But my Dad gave me a serious chewing-out for misusing this phrase when I was in junior high, so I pass the savings on to you.

[/Losing Battle]