How would you play this out in Hero: Thor's Hamemer used for Fast Ball Special

nexus

This fight scene from a comic I read a long time ago keeps popping into my head. Thor was fighting the Juggernaut and threw his hammer. Juggernaut's forcefeild slowed to the point it *pinged* against Juggy's chest much for Cain's amusement then he grabbed the thong and let himself be pulled right back to Thor to perform a Move Thru. Pretty cool scene and I always wondered how you'd pull that off in Hero beyond Dramatic Liscence and good description.

Re: How would you play this out in Hero: Thor's Hamemer used for Fast Ball Special

Well, Juggs has Missile Reflection (he's done it to a few X-men before, notably Storm's lighting bolts and Cyclops' optic blasts). So yeah, this is probably just a use of the Power Skill to buy some Flight to return with the Reflected hammer.

Re: How would you play this out in Hero: Thor's Hamemer used for Fast Ball Special

I would've done it as a contest of strengths ... using Juggy's massive strength vs. (hammer's DC + 9-) to see if he could pull it off, then, if succeeds, give him a bonus of hammer's DC/2 to his strength on the return trip.

as far as a actually power right up. hmm. Maybe something like Run Usable as an attack and linked so that it could only work in conjunction with your move by/thru. And have it be that, *with GM approval,* the Velocity base stats, are what the opponent would of gained given the distance of the Run. But that is a poor write up and tweeks the rules a little much.

But that is my own opinion for a Accually build on it.