DNPC...

nHammer

I'd figure slightly less powerful would be in the 250 point range. If the 350 point hero's got 60-70 active point powers, the SLP DNPC might have them in the 45-50 point range. It would be more complicated if the DNPC isn't built as a typical hero with the usual batch of attacks, defenses, and movement.

For DNPCs in a Standard Superheroic game, I'd say that anyone under 150 points counts as a Normal, 150-250 would be Slightly Less Powerful, 250-450 would be As Powerful, and 450+ would be More Powerful. As always, you have to apply common sense too. If a DNPC is 200 points, but the 200 points are all spent on Languages, the DNPC should still count as a Normal (albeit probably one with Useful Non-Combat Skills.)

A guy in our gaming group thru out the question the other night. At the time I told him around 300pts, making sure the active points in the DNPC's powers didn't exceed any of his powers(generally speaking). I also told him don't come to rely on the DNPC to much. After all it's a DNPC, not a Follower.

I just wanted to get the opinions of some of you fine (and not so fine) folks. Thanks.