creating a new world using a new system

monster

Re: creating a new world using a new system

The trick is to make the packages "free" - to cost no points to the PC, unless the package slides. It also means you don't count the disads against them, so if you're doing 150 point heroics, if you've got a 20/20 racial package, they still get their normal 75/75 split. Works very nicely.

Est Sularis Oth Mithas - Dragonlance' date=' Solamnic (sp?) Knights (aka, Sturm Brightblade's order), "My Honor is My Life."[/quote']

Good thing you answered before I did I was gonna get on him for misspelling Latin - - - "That's solaris and did you mean mithras or mythos and what the **** is "oth""

Then I'd look dumb and preachy when someone went "its not Latin." :o

well, first off, thia i will draw you a picture. so just pm me with watcha want.

second, it IS sularis, solamnic is not latin, just similar.

Now for the dish... so im to assume that if my rp's come out @ 0pts. im doing good? groovy! my world map is commin along and the dwarf illo is also in the works. im also working on alot of illos for my various campaigns(fantasy, sci-fi, post-apoc, historic, a shirow-hero game, and one based on a x-file theme.) i'm not crazy just inspired.....honest:rolleyes:

Gosh with all this art i'm working on, i just might have to start an art thread.

keeping up on the boards is gettin tough I just got prey, chrome hounds, graw on the 360.plus my drawing, world building. a two yo. a 6mo. old and a ft job. plus......sleep?:jawdrop:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while,life has been really crazy. Well work actually, I've had to paint A whole high school, and pour about 48 cu. yards of concrete....crap!

well, I'm still working on my fantasy world and drawing a picture for my contest winner plus a few other commissions,whew!:doi:

So, hopefully I will be posting my world and dwarves soon.:o

• 1 year later...

well, im back! it's been waaaaaaaaay too long(what, like 2 yrs.). so life totally happened, again. I got divorced from my wife. re_married to my wife. AND i joined the army!(why am i such a masochist;))

I plan to re-start this thread as i have more free time now, not much but more.

i have to start from the ground up as i have lost most of my notes.

oh, and Thia, I HAVEN'T FORGOT THE MASTER CHIEF AVATAR FOR YOU!!

(est sularis oth mithas)

So do these Dwarves have Romanesque politics? Do they have a Senate or an Emperor? Do they have the vicious infighting, corrupt politicking and civil wars that are associated with the Roman Empire?

Do the different city states get along or is there a Sparta versus Athens style thing going on?

Do they regard other races as barbarians?