Micronauts Art

Enforcer84

Re: Micronauts Art

Tell me this isn't the bomb.

Baron Karza by Guidoarts

note: Deviant sometimes has issues so if you don't see it try looking up Guidoarts on google.

That's way schway ... I love the Micronauts stuff :)

Keith "OK, Karza's not corporeal inside, I know" Curtis

You sure about that Keith? I could've sworn he was ...

Re: Micronauts Art

That's way schway ... I love the Micronauts stuff :)

You sure about that Keith? I could've sworn he was ...

It depends on what point in the series. I've forgotten, but I believe for the majority of the original run, he was energy, though it was not revealed for some time.

From Wiki:

Baron Karza: Homeworld's former chief scientist was a genius in biological engineering. He bribed Homeworld's citizens with the promise of eternal life via his Body Banks. Not everyone was unhappy with Karza's new reign in the beginning, but Karza's de facto rule of Homeworld is enforced by his Dog Soldiers and bioengineered creatures. Many former Karza supporters eventually lent their aid to the rebellion against him. In his own communion with the Time Travellers, Baron Karza realized that what he sought was more than mere power. Though his science had effectively made him immortal, his essence and emotions were still that of a man. Although Karza transcended his organic body and become a being of pure energy, Karza refused the Time Travellers' offer of godhood. Karza re-evaluated his philosophy and concluded that true godhood cannot be obtained without understanding what one needs to experience in order for one's soul (as opposed to one's mere body) to transcend physicality. Thus, Karza, in committing one unspeakably inhuman act after another, believes he will become indifferent to the concept of wielding power over the living.

Keith "fuzzy recollection" Curtis