Combo Powers in Multislots?

Funksaw

Here's the situation: Character idea: Making a build of a character who can turn the real world into "television."

One idea, stolen from Unknown Armies, is "Laff Riot" which, in layman's terms, is essentially a big Change Environment to a Benny Hill Sketch.

The best way I can think of to work the power is:

5d6 Luck, Usable On Others, Area of Effect

linked to

Damage Reduction, 75%, Usable on Others, Area of Effect

linked to

Change Environment: Funnier

linked to

Summon: Sexy ladies

linked to

Teleport, 2", Usable on Others, Area of Effect.

To me, because we're only talking about -one- power, it would make sense to me to buy this as a multipower - he can't use the Laff Riot Power while using other powers, etc...

What's you're take on it?

Re: Combo Powers in Multislots?

Compound powers in a multipower are fine' date=' but you're gonna need one big ass multipower just to accomodate that slot...[/quote']

What Bloodstone said.

However, you might be able to handle this with a simpler build. An AOE Mental Illusion with a Set Effect linked to an AOE Mind Control with Set Effect and Telepathic would do it, though that too would be hella expensive.

Re: Combo Powers in Multislots?

Actually, I'd build this completely differently. I'd cheat.

When handling powers like Wish, Reality Deformation, etc. and you don't want 'permanent changes' the power in question is EDM. My only problem with EDM is how the cost is scaled. But that's another story. Point being.

If you want to 'change reality' you're really using a carefully defined EDM, to move everyone from this reality into that reality.