Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Nolgroth

Re: Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Nol wanted to see the Bigfoot so here ya go....
A little dark, but the general size/shape of the thing is a little too big I think. A trimmer version might not be so far off.

As to art budgets, that stuff gets so expensive. I don't know how y'all keep up with it. Heck, I'm doing some creative budgeting in order to buy Tuala Morn. I've been waiting since the day it was announced for that puppy. :)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little dark, but the general size/shape of the thing is a little too big I think. A trimmer version might not be so far off.

As to art budgets, that stuff gets so expensive. I don't know how y'all keep up with it. Heck, I'm doing some creative budgeting in order to buy Tuala Morn. I've been waiting since the day it was announced for that puppy. :)

I actually made sure my debt was cleared out last year by being a tightwad in a lot of places so I have lotsa mad money for things like DAZ figures. Though not as much as I'd like - you should see my wish list.

Attached is a first pass render of Wade in the image I'm currently working on.

He needs hair, the lighting has to be fixed, minor adjustments to the pose need to be made, and some other little bits.

If the knee intruding on the attached didn't tip you off, it's part of a larger image to be unveiled later :)

Of course now we need something for the GM. I was thinking something along the lines of....

:D

You're really getting into the godlike roll of GM, Nol. That's just the way it should be. And on a newer note I just got a computer given to me. It has XP on it but I need to get it connected to the internet. I hope to have that done tonite. Then I'll need to reload everything for the game. I have only 7 gigs to play with on the HD.

I do like the Devourer as a Yazirian. Thanks Nol for the final answer to that question.

Attached is a first pass render of Wade in the image I'm currently working on.

He needs hair, the lighting has to be fixed, minor adjustments to the pose need to be made, and some other little bits.

If the knee intruding on the attached didn't tip you off, it's part of a larger image to be unveiled later :)

Way cool! I am thinking some sort of blonde wedge cut with a stray strand hanging over the forehead for hair. I like your outfit MUCH better than the one I was working on. :thumbup:

Way cool! I am thinking some sort of blonde wedge cut with a stray strand hanging over the forehead for hair. I like your outfit MUCH better than the one I was working on. :thumbup:

The outfit is Hardcore. the only downside is it also has a hardcore price of 30$.

I'll see what I can do with the hair.

Whoohoo! All of the stuff I had to take care of is taken care of now. Next week is right on track. I get a whole week to devote to the new story arc beginning next Thursday. To quote the late and lamented James Brown, "I feel good!"

I shall be chatting with you soon. In the meantime, I want to see the rest of that body attached to the missing knee (and whom/whatever else is there too). I hope my sneaky suspicion is correct.

Now, I have to figure out how to budget Tuala Morn in and overcome the challenge of dumping the GA campaign in favor of some Celtic Fantasy action. :D

:D Hey everybody I'm up and running with the new computer. Starwolf helped me setup ORPG and HDv3. So I am ready for next thursday. It's an older computer Pent 3 450 mhz but it's running XP Pro' date=' so I'm jazzed.[/quote']Congrats. Too bad you didn't live closer. I could donate RAM or a larger Hard Drive to the cause. I think I even have a spare Video Card sitting around somewhere.

Congrats. Too bad you didn't live closer. I could donate RAM or a larger Hard Drive to the cause. I think I even have a spare Video Card sitting around somewhere.

:D As long as I can play ,I'm happy. But what you could do is send me the most up to date Ta'Rang you have. Cause i sure do not want to recreate him in HDv3 from scratch. Oh yeah how do I import him into HD. :help:

:D As long as I can play ' date='I'm happy. But what you could do is send me the most up to date Ta'Rang you have. Cause i sure do not want to recreate him in HDv3 from scratch. Oh yeah how do I import him into HD. :help:[/quote']

HD has no Import function. Just an Export.

Whoohoo! All of the stuff I had to take care of is taken care of now. Next week is right on track. I get a whole week to devote to the new story arc beginning next Thursday. To quote the late and lamented James Brown, "I feel good!"

I shall be chatting with you soon. In the meantime, I want to see the rest of that body attached to the missing knee (and whom/whatever else is there too). I hope my sneaky suspicion is correct.

Now, I have to figure out how to budget Tuala Morn in and overcome the challenge of dumping the GA campaign in favor of some Celtic Fantasy action. :D

Neart, Grá agus Onóir :D

HD has no Import function. Just an Export.

If you are asking about loading a Hero Designer character like the HDC file I sent you...

1) Launch HD

2) Select file then open character on the menu bar

3) browse in the select dialog to where ever you have saved the HDC file to (I think we put it in your My Documents folder).

If Nolgroth has a Hero Designer version of TaRang that is more recent than the one I sent you, just follow the same process above when he sends it.

Don't do this to me' date=' I'm having enough trouble now. When I look in My Documents (from HD) I can not see Ta'Rang file but if I go to My Documents it's there. Why won't HD show the file?[/quote']

Check the Properties of the character file and make sure the extension is in fact HDC and not something else like TXT or ZIP as windows is want to do with attached files it doesn't know the file type for.

I have encountered many issues emailing the HDC files, the trick I use is to change it to a TXT extension before emailing it and then the recipient simply changes it back to HDC when saving it.

Perfect, what hair style and texture is that?

Oh yeah, on Fri or Sat I will be picking up the Devourer for TaRang, depends on when I get paid.

Wedge Cut, dirty blonde texture.

I couldn't remember if Wade had long or short hair, so I guessed short.

And if he had long hair before, he got a haircut. :D

:D As long as I can play ' date='I'm happy. But what you could do is send me the most up to date Ta'Rang you have. Cause i sure do not want to recreate him in HDv3 from scratch. Oh yeah how do I import him into HD. :help:[/quote']I can't seem to find a recent HD version of TaRang. I do have the ORPG node though. I can send that to you when we play. I would even offer to recreate the HD file for you, but as of yesterday, I'm walking/riding bike to work and back again.

I have tested out the figure I bought for Doc Caspar, and I thinkk it will work out. I am using the DAZ Water Elemental, with a hand built custom body morph. It looks more muscular than the pictured Drasalites, but still kind of marshmallow-stretchy. And the color is right. Now I just need to rig up some sort of SF style harness for her equipment/med kit.

I can't seem to find a recent HD version of TaRang. I do have the ORPG node though. I can send that to you when we play. I would even offer to recreate the HD file for you' date=' but as of yesterday, I'm walking/riding bike to work and back again.[/quote']

I sent him a copy of TaRang inHDC format that was fairly recent. He might need to get from you his total XP awarded to date, that way he can re-add those XP. Then if he gets the ORPG node from you he can view/print that one and use it to update the HDC file without having to retype the whole character.