"Too much for a normal human to handle"

Icel

I'm toying with the idea of making a writeup of mobile suits from the aniem Gunbdam Wing.

The OZ-00MS Tallgeese as a vernier rocket system that proved fatal for most pilot to handle at top speed.

How do you simulate that? Would that be a limitation to the Flight power of the suit or a disadvantage for the Tallgeese as a whole?

Re: "Too much for a normal human to handle"

Actually, I would go with the DEX/SPD mechanic.

Human max in DEX is 20, SPD 4. In a Heroic Game everyone has NCM.

Gundam Pilots would have a Power: DEX and SPD; Only To Pilot Gundam.

Make the Gundam around a DEX23-28 and a SPD 5-6.

Now a normal CAN'T pilot a Gundam at top speed, or if they do as a plot device and try to pilot the machine at SPD5 when they're a SPD3 very bad things happen.

Didn't check the other threads (Sorry LL, it's late. :) ) but at first blush I'd go with a Side Effect on the Flight.

I was toying around with doing something like that with my Vipers for my BSG Hero game but never fully fleshed it out.

And GA. according to TUV, you *could* pilot a vehicle at it's speed/dex instead of your own, only down side is that you don't have any control of it during the spd/dex that doesn't mesh with your own so if you have to make any type of control roll during that time, you automatically fail and reap the consequences. :)

Didn't check the other threads (Sorry LL, it's late. :) ) but at first blush I'd go with a Side Effect on the Flight.

I was toying around with doing something like that with my Vipers for my BSG Hero game but never fully fleshed it out.

And GA. according to TUV, you *could* pilot a vehicle at it's speed/dex instead of your own, only down side is that you don't have any control of it during the spd/dex that doesn't mesh with your own so if you have to make any type of control roll during that time, you automatically fail and reap the consequences. :)

Ah neat. Well, definitely a way to splat someone if the vehicle is 2-3 times faster than them!