Help: Power = Radiant Sight

GoldenAge

I'm looking for the most elegant way to create a power that gives a hero clairsentience (sight only) at range (with a megascale version for space travel). The "Sight" would also provide “No Range Modifier” for ranged combat.

Any suggestions?

Can you think of any more fun stuff that might go with such a power?

Re: Help: Power = Radiant Sight

I'm looking for the most elegant way to create a power that gives a hero clairsentience (sight only) at range (with a megascale version for space travel). The "Sight" would also provide “No Range Modifier” for ranged combat.

Clairvoyance, with Megascale as a Naked Advantage, and No Range Modifier as a Naked Advantage.

Oh, and I suppose you might want to toss a Linked in there on the No Range Modifier ;)

Re: Help: Power = Radiant Sight

Clairvoyance, with Megascale as a Naked Advantage, and No Range Modifier as a Naked Advantage.

Oh, and I suppose you might want to toss a Linked in there on the No Range Modifier ;)

Pretty simple and straight forward, and most likely what I'd do. Essentially, the first two things on your list are easy. You just buy the character the Powers listed. The No Range Modifier in Ranged combat can be tricky. A Naked Modifier could work, but the rules surrounding that Power might not work with your given character. You could simply buy all his Ranged Powers with No Range Modifier, or also buy the character with hoards of Telescopic Sight, effectively negating the Range Modifier.

You could also consider just buying Telescopic Sight instead of Clairsentience, unless he really can see around/through walls and other obstacles. You could then handle the megascale version by applying Megascale as a Naked Advantage to the character's Sight.