Maps of Bases,Vehicles,Etc.

Grimble

Re: Maps of Bases,Vehicles,Etc.

I don't recall where that thread might be either. Maybe someone else could help out there.

A few things though that are at hand.

First up, there are a lot of great maps that were in the Map Archive by Keith Curtis, available as a pdf download. I think this should get more sales, it is a nice collection (although it is for Fantasy and you are posting on the Champions section)

There are a lot of other tidbits that Keith has been kind enough to present us with over the years, I don't have any better way to track those down that the "Search" function though.

There are some other works that HERO has put out with very nice maps.

The Algernon Files (link to thread starter here) has a variety of some very nice bases.

As far as stuff posted here... there are a few I have posted, some of which are "hexed".

My Handler SUX Prisoner Transport Vehicle, that does not have hexes, but it is to the 1"=2m scale, (the pdf version, not the graphic) here is the link to the first post w/ pdf map

The Harrington Center, which Trebuchet was kind enough to share, I did a hexed version here

You can also search for "R100" which is a Zepplin I did somewhere on the boards here, I did a subway car as well, Though I kind of lost track of where it is...

Also the Pulp adventure "Locomotive Pirates", available at the online store as a pdf download, has traincars.

I actually have a book that I produced with various building maps and the like. I've been considering various "big plans" to market them, but procrastination (and fear) is my greatest enemy.

Guest steamteck

Re: Maps of Bases,Vehicles,Etc.

You can find maps at these two sites which are quite nice

star wars style maps

http://www.basecontact.com/index.php?theme=&chapter=111

User made maps by the dunjinni program. Look under the :maps " forum

http://www.dunjinni.com/forums/default.asp?C=4

I've found both these sites invaluable. Just ran a battle on an arabian knights map from the dunjinni site last night

also not free stuff buts lots of maps availible here

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/catalog/index.php?