Inuyasha villains

Badger

Well considering the anime time period. This might be the best place to put this thread. Anyway, recently I have become interested in doing the Band of Seven (Shichi'nintai) from the villains in the series. What I was wondering was how to do the weapon Jakotsu uses. A blade that seems to act like a snake or whip in cutting the opponent from distances.

Re: Inuyasha villains

Well considering the anime time period. This might be the best place to put this thread. Anyway' date=' recently I have become interested in doing the Band of Seven (Shichi'nintai) from the villains in the series. What I was wondering was how to do the weapon Jakotsu uses. A blade that seems to act like a snake or whip in cutting the opponent from distances.[/quote']

A Limited Stretching would probably be the easiest to impliment.

Or possibly just RKA with a limited range and maybe Indirect too. If there's no way attack the weapon as it flies out (and hurt the wielder thereby) then I'd say it's an RKA. SFX is a demon sword that whips out at you.

Mind, it's been a long time since I've seen those episodes of Inu Yasha, so I might be mistaken about some of the subleties of the power.

Well, if I remember Sesshomaru deflected it at least once and it crumpled around Jakotsu as many interlocking blades (like a whip-blade). Inuyasha may have blocked it some too. Cant remember. Nevertheless it is blockable (provided you have exceptional speed. ;) )

Like I said the others dont look to be too much of a problem. Fairly straightforward. (Bankotsu's Banryu special powers look to be a multipower in my mind for example)