Titan Corporation

Dominique

For some reason, I never posted this here. It's a little info on the Titan Corp., my big bad mega company.

TITAN CORP.

"Bringing you a better future today."

The Titan Corporation is a multinational conglomerate based in the Pacific Northwest of the US. The company has its hands in shipping, construction, lumber, energy production (oil, natural gas, coal, and nuclear power), and chemical manufacturing.

It's run by a multi-billionaire, and financial genius, Lazarus Stone. It currently maintains corporate offices in Boston, New York, Washington D.C., Miami, Houston, New Orleans, Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, Kansas City, London, and Bonn.

Titan Corporation subsidiaries include:

Titan Shipping - Based in Seattle, WA

Titan Energy Services - Based in Houston, TX

Titan Chemicals - Based in Corpis Christi, TX

Titan Construction - Based in Portland, OR

New Dominion Power - A nuclear power facility in Idaho

The company has been accused of a wide range of crimes including illegal dumping, government kick-backs, bribing politicians, and even murder, but due to its political connections nothings ever stuck. In reality the company is as dirty as it gets. They will due anything to make or save a buck. Lazarus never get personally involved in most of company’s criminal activities, leaving that to his underlings.

Much of the company's dirty work is handled by its Chief of Security, Miles Stevens. Stevens is a former US Army military intelligence officer who was discharged for conduct unbecoming an officer (he was alleged to have been involved in the torture of several terror suspects), but do to his extensive contacts, he was quickly hired by Titan's Office of Safeguards and Security. Within a few short years he'd worked (read bullied, blackmailed, etc.) his way into the Directors position.

Miles has made a lot of enemies on rise to the top, but he literally also knows where all the bodies are buried. His security staff extremely efficient at digging up dirt, and has managed to collect incriminating evidence on a number of high ranking government officials.

Miles is also the company's link with some of the less savory elements they deal with. If there's a problem that can't be dealt with in the normal fashion (bribes, blackmail, of the books campaign contributions, etc.), then Miles will step in an handle it. He's the primary contact with the contract villains on Titan's payroll. He's recently been considering making use of the mercenary firm, MERC, in some of their overseas operations, as certain governments are not quite willing to comply with Titan's global vision or business plan.

The company routinely employs low level villains such as Killshot (think a female version of Deadshot), Jaq & Jill (a male female team of assassins), and Pretty Poison. Jaq’s a former mafia enforcer and semi-pro wrestler who uses drugs to increase his strength, and Jill is a former child prostitute who’s now a skilled acrobat and martial artists. The two are lovers and always work together. Pretty Poison is a very attractive female assassin who uses poisoned fingernails, and a poisonous kiss to kill her victims.

Guest Major Tom

Re: Titan Corporation

The thing that sort of creeps me out about this thread is the name of Titan's

CEO. Why? Because years ago, I had a character in a GURPS Old West

campaign who was named Lazarus Stone, an ex-U.S. cavalry soldier.

Major Tom :cool:

Guest Major Tom

Actually I could actually incoporate that into his background.

Would you like the details of the character (at least everything that I can

remember)? If so, I can PM them to you.

Major Tom :confused:

Fell free to send me whatever you like. I'll credit you as the original creator for story. I'll pick out the elements I'd liketo use, and incoporate them into Mr. Stone's family's rather "colorful" history.

I'd like to make one change though. Insted of him being a cavalryman in the US Cavalry, I'll probably make him a Confederate Cavalryman, as it would fit better with his family history.