6 SPD 21 Phases: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12

8 REC 0

46 END 0

35 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 156

Movement: Running: 7"/14"

Leaping: 3"/6"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Cost Powers END

67 Mystic Sixguns: Multipower, 150-point reserve, (150 Active Points); all slots Restrainable (-1/2), Activation Roll 14- ("Misfire"; -1/2), No Knockback (-1/4)

5u 1) Blazing Away - Multiple Targets: RKA 2d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+1/2), +3 Increased STUN Multiplier (+3/4), Area Of Effect (128" Radius; +2), Selective (+1/4) (150 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Activation Roll 14- (-1/2), Restrainable (-1/2), Can Be Missile Deflected (-1/4), No Knockback (-1/4)

6u 2) Blazing Away - Single Target: RKA 3d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+1/2), LOS (+1/2), +3 Increased STUN Multiplier (+3/4) (146 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2), Activation Roll 14- ("Misfire"; -1/2), Beam (-1/4), No Knockback (-1/4)

6u 3) Aimed Shot: RKA 2d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), LOS (+1/2), Area Of Effect Accurate (One Hex; +1/2), Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+1/2), Armor Piercing (+1/2), +6 Increased STUN Multiplier (+1 1/2) (150 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2), Activation Roll 14- ("Misfire"; -1/2), Can Be Missile Deflected (-1/4), No Knockback (-1/4)

15 Armoured Duster: Armor (10 PD/10 ED) (30 Active Points); Activation Roll 14- (-1/2), OIF (-1/2)

7 Swirling Duster: +3 with DCV (15 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Activation Roll 14- (-1/2)

5 Cool in a Crisis: +10 PRE (10 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about half of its effectiveness (Defensive Only; -1)

1 Weapon Element: Handguns

4 Basic Shot +0 +0 Strike, +2 DC

4 Ranged Disarm +0 +0 Disarm, +3 DC to Disarm

5 Offensive Trip +1 -1 Strike +v/5, Target Falls

Perks

9 Harley-Davidson VRSCA V-Rod "Bessie": Vehicles & Bases

Talents

3 Absolute Range Sense

Skills

12 +4 with Handguns

3 Acrobatics 15-

3 Analyze: Combat 13-

3 Breakfall 15-

3 Combat Driving 15-

3 Fast Draw 15-

2 Gambling (Card Games) 13-

3 KS: Firearms 13-

3 KS: The Mercenary World 13-

5 KS: The Old West 15-

3 PS: Hired Gun 15-

3 Riding 15-

3 Streetwise 13- (15-)

2 TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Equines, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles

4 WF: Early Firearms, Handguns, Small Arms

2 Weaponsmith (Firearms) 13-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 194

Total Cost: 350

200+ Disadvantages

5 Distinctive Features: Speaks like he's in the Old West (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

15 Enraged: If Bessie is destroyed (Uncommon), go 14-, recover 14-

10 Hunted: Bulldozer 11- (Less Pow, Harshly Punish)

20 Hunted: FBI 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)

15 Hunted: Nighthawk 11- (As Pow, Capture)

15 Psychological Limitation: Code of the Mercenary (Common, Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Gunslinger Mentality (Common, Strong)

5 Psychological Limitation: Obsessed with the Old West (Uncommon, Moderate)

15 Psychological Limitation: Thrillseeker (Common, Strong)

10 Reputation: Gun for hire, 11-

10 Rivalry: Professional (Lazer; Rival is As Powerful; Seek to Harm or Kill Rival; Rival Aware of Rivalry)

15 Experience Points

Total Disadvantage Points: 135

Background/History: John Erikson, the son of a Texan oil tycoon, was always obsessed with the Old West. He felt like he'd been born 100 years too late. He collected Old West memorabilia; he taught himself to ride a horse; he even learnt to shoot and draw just like they used to. He craved the freedom of the old ways, the freedom for a man and his sixgun to decide his own destiny, and woe betide any man who'd try to stop him. Somehow he felt that life was passing him by.

One day he saw a pair of exquisite pistols of a design he'd never seen before up for auction. He knew he had to have them, and neither Man nor God nor even the Devil were going to stop him. They cost him his inheritance and nearly all that he owned, but in the end they were his. When he first picked them up he knew that they were meant for him, and he for them. He sold the rest of his possessions and took to the road on his steel horse and became Cowboy, Gun-for-Hire.

Personality/Motivation: Cowboy is a man with an affection for things past, but more than that he seeks action and adventure. He enjoys taking on other gun using characters and showing them how to really shoot, but won't kill them unless asked. Or unless they push it.

Quote: "Stop jabberin' boy. Draw!"

Powers/Tactics: Cowboy's physical abilities, whilst physically impressive, are still within the realm of human. He is incredibly agile and fast, can take a beating, and is cool in a crisis.

His mystic sixguns enable him to shoot anyone with 250 yards of his person in the head, and he never seems to run out of bullets. He can also focus on one target for greater effect. The guns also allow him to aim without missing, and to shoot intangible objects. His duster is a specially armoured with spectra-weave, and swirls about in combat making Cowboy a hard target to hit.

Campaign Use: Cowboy is a mercenary, or hired gun in Old West parlance. He works for whomever pays him, and does his job.

Re: [CHAR] Cowboy

I like the character OzMike. Reminds me of a PC in my game, Blue Bulleteer who has a pair of pistols that shot spirit bullets. He's a pulp era hero who doesn't get to see much action in the modern day, though some say the Ghost Ranger is the restless spirit of the Blue Bulleteer who comes to the aid of those that require justice when none other hears their cries.

I need to draw those guys I think.

Cheers.

I like the character OzMike. Reminds me of a PC in my game, Blue Bulleteer who has a pair of pistols that shot spirit bullets. He's a pulp era hero who doesn't get to see much action in the modern day, though some say the Ghost Ranger is the restless spirit of the Blue Bulleteer who comes to the aid of those that require justice when none other hears their cries.

I need to draw those guys I think.

Cheers.

Thanks for the compliment - he is a fun bad guy to run.

And he is a lot like one of my favourite PCs - Snapback.

Thin Lizzy said it best.

I am just a cowboy

Lonesome on the trail

starry night, campfire light

They coyote cries

and the howling winds wail

as I ride on to the old sundown

I am just a cowboy

lonesome on the trail

lord I'm just looking for a certain female

the nights we spent together