Super Hero Character Template Collection

Boll Weevil

I have read most of the "share your Hero pics" and related threads and I don't recall anyone ever talking about buying or using this product from the Hero Games collection. I am intrigued and the price is right. Who has this, do you use it? Do you like it? I have not seen any samples from the collection but this could be just what I needed. I am pretty good at coloring in Photoshop; I have done nearly every picture in CKC and Classic Enemies. I am a bit humbled by the cool colored sideart pictures though :) Discuss.

Re: Super Hero Character Template Collection

I just bought this recently myself. They are quite good for character pics. In PS you'll want to open the PDF and then choose the page you want. I have found the most success by running the Auto Contrast adjustment to get started. This will darken up the pic enough that the drawing will really show through. Then using the pen tool you draw the costume and then fill in using multiple layers per usual coloring methods and your set. I thought it was definitely worth the $10.

Re: Super Hero Character Template Collection

I have read most of the "share your Hero pics" and related threads and I don't recall anyone ever talking about buying or using this product from the Hero Games collection. I am intrigued and the price is right. Who has this' date=' do you use it? Do you like it? I have not seen any samples from the collection but this could be just what I needed. I am pretty good at coloring in Photoshop; I have done nearly every picture in CKC and Classic Enemies. I am a bit humbled by the cool colored sideart pictures though :) Discuss.[/quote']

There are a lot of free templates in the Freebies section, which is where I started.