How many points does a person have?

薔薇語

Re: How many points does a person have?

Well after hearing the arguments back and forth. And taking into account what 'I' know of my player party and reading though HH. I decided to create 7 simple 10pt characters that had unique skill sets and stats. Each seemed reasonable to fit the character concepts, such as 'cop,' 'ex-con,' 'Librarian,' 'Singer,' 'GOD.' Okay I'm joking about the last one. But I managed to get them all to fit and be rather balanced to eachother. Although you can't see much variance in stats (they all range from 7 on the lowest, to one 13 on the highest) they have a wide veriety of skills that help define them. I think it will work out well this way, and I don't have to deal with the issue of "well I'm built on more points than Joe!" Nor do I have to deal with the issue of killing my friends or them feeling personally insulted by it.

Just wanted to let you all know what it was I decided after boning(ha ha! Skeletons, get it? Its a HH game, okay I understand my humor needs work. But my Horor is still top of my food chain!) up on other peoples experiences.

La Rose

Thank you for you help.

PS. I find that for building 'norms' in hero, 10 pts is a good standard. Zero base and 10pts from disads.

Re: How many points does a person have?

0+10, wow. Harsher than even I suggested. Still, that's the right idea, especially if 0 points corresponds to the canonical 10 in all the standard stats, but the actual population average is 8's instead of 10.